Leykis 101 rules

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by outofmymind, Dec 13, 2010.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I figure this forum would be appropriate for this since it is mainly about getting laid. Has anyone heard of or follow these rules? And do you agree with them? I agree with most of it, I think from a guys point of view they can be really useful. They can even save a guy and his life.

1. Spend no more than 40 dollars on a date.
    * You worked hard for it and you should keep it. Spending more won't get you laid anyway. Optimally you should set up an after dinner date for cocktails.

2. Never date single mothers.
    * You already know her stance on abortion, she won’t have one. Don’t risk paying vaginamoney. Plus her kids will always be #1 in her life and you will always be in the back burner. Why would you want to be in second place to some spoiled brat. They already made a mistake once, twice or more. Note: Child support if for 18 years boys!

3. 3 dates and no poon....?....you are outta there.
    * If you haven't got laid by the 3rd date you are travling down the "friends" road and she is just sponging off you. (Leykis' 3 date rule is for guys who ONLY want sex - they don't WANT a relationship. If you're looking for a relationship, then that rule doesn't apply).

4. Leave if a chick if she answers her cell phone during a date.
    * Most likely she has set up the bogus emergency call to get out of the date early because she's not going to bang or, she just talked to the bad boy that will bang her after you just bought the meal. If she answers the phone and you get that vibe, excuse yourself to the restroom and leave her there.

5. No coffee dates, no lunch dates.
    * These are non-humping dates. You want alcohol involved.

6. There should be as little time as possible from drinking to banging. Don't detour to Denny's for breakfast or anything like that. She'll sober up and she won't want to bang.

7. Thursday-Saturday is offlimits for a girl unless its definite poon. This time is spent hanging out with your friends and having a good time.

8. Never answer your phone during the weekend.
    * You want women to believe you are too busy out doing stuff.

9. Do not have a serious relationship until you have realized your personal dreams.
    * Women are dream killers and will suck the life out of what you always wanted to do.

10. (For beginers) To get it done, Leykis says start with chunky chicks who are experienced or older women.
    * Older women will love a young guy hitting on them and will show them the ropes. Remember: To play in the game, you have to warm up in the bullpen. This method gives you lots of room for player mistakes.

11. Never bang any chick from work.
    * Unless you want to be fired. Yea, lots of people have met at work and it worked out for them but, there are also lots of sexual harassment suits ahppening and you don't want to be one of them.

12. YOU ARE PROUD TO BE AN ASSHOLE...wear it like a badge.
    * Tons of women seem to respect guys that act like jerks. If it's not true why are they alway running after "Bad Boys"?

13. USE A CONDOM DURING EVERY ENCOUNTER. NO EXCEPTIONS!
    * You don't want the crap she brought home and you don't want to pay child support for 18 years right? NOTE: When your done get rid of the condom good....some chicks are just crazy enough to remove the contents.

14. From Tom himself: The best chicks are the ones who aren't totally americanized. Those girls are pretty much faithful, are hot, good in bed, and will treat you well.

15. Try the best you can to make sure you don't bring a chick back to your place to bang.
    * You don't want a girl who knows where you lived after you dumped her and gone to the next girl.

16. Your income will reflect the quality of poon you get. Strive high, don't settle, stay hungry. Girls upgrade all the time, and guys should be able to also.

17. Do not leave voicemails.
    *Your number will show up on her caller ID and that will be enough to get her interest in many cases.

18. Show any way possible that you don't need her. Make her feel like she matters, but she is easily replaceable.

18. NEVER call a bitch twice in the same week.
    * This was in the movie Swingers, and Tom's played it before.

19. Don't discuss that you are a Leykis listener and follow his rules.
    * Many women think Tom is a pig and won't bang just because.

20. Christmas, New Year's eve and Day, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, her birthday or yours, these are days that are off limits. You do not make plans with chicks you are dating on these days.

21. If you have a dinner date, eat a hearty meal before taking her out.
    * Tell the waiter that you'll just have a salad. Tell your date your eating healthy. What girl is going to eat more than you?

22. Never do what you don’t want to do.
    *You make the money, you decide on what you want to do and where you want to do it.

23. Don’t ask a woman what she wants. Women never know what they want.
    * You're driving this ship.

24. No Spooning, No cuddling, No staying over. Get in and get out!

25. Don’t speak to women you work with unless it is work related. Don’t tell them they look nice, don’t comment on anything except on what work needs to be done. Your conversation should be limited to Good morning and goodnight with exception of the occasional good afternoon. Saying anything more may and most likely will lead up to a lawsuit.

26 Men don’t dance!
    * The only exception is if you are Gay or Latino.

27. Never compliment a woman. Never.
    * It raises her self esteem and she will look down on you. It will actually decrease your chances of getting pussy.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Who the hell is this "leykis" dude....?
    I'm pissed that I just wasted 5 mins of my life reading this crap....:uhyeah
    Its guys with attitudes like this that give the rest of us out there a bad name...:ugh

I'm assuming its mean't to be funny....so I've moved it to the beanery and lounge....

3. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

He's a radio host. It's not supposed to be funny, most of it makes perfect sense to me :shrug

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mate....if this sort of attitude towards women makes "sense" to you then all I can say is....good luck pal'....:eyes
    IMO....anybody with this sort of outlook needs all the help they can get:ugh
    Surely you can't be serious about actually believing all that rubbish?

I'll leave it up for a few days but only because others may get a laugh out of it.....:D
    After that (unless somebody else beats me to it).....I think it's destined for the trash can.:popcorn

5. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Well it's your forum, so I guess you can trash it if you want. But he has millions of listeners/followers dude. Would you mind backing up what you say? What part do you think is rubbish and why?

6. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

For starters, if you need sex that badly that you wanna follow that shit, buy a fucking prostitute.
    Anyhow, I could poke holes all over that piece of shit, but my main opinion is that if you're going through life following someone else's rules, ESPECIALLY where matters of the bedroom and/or heart are concerned, your just his little Ken doll, and will probably, if not already have missed your chance at love.

Another thing, I haven't met any men who have made more money than me at the time, YOU probably don't.

Another, I happen to be a single mother, and if any man ever dares to call mummies mistakes, I'll rip thier bottom jaw out with my fist. I'm pro choice, and have also rocked the shit out of everyman to be lucky enough to find himself in my bed. To the point where I've made men cry, disobey orders and given them sexuality distinctions with other women. However I doubt any man who listens to this guy has passed up a chance with me, as I'm picky and only pick people who will be fun to play with.

And as an afterthought, if we met, and somehow something got started, you'd be cooking my dinner within a week, guaranteed. And you'd be my bitch.

I can showcase the number of testicles I keep under my bed if you'd wish?

#6 Reflect169, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
  7. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Prostitutes can get expensive, if you follow these techniques you can get laid for under 30 dollars.

I agree we should be ourselves and not blindly follow someone elses footsteps. But at the same time it makes no sense to learn things the hard way. Why make bad decisions in real life and suffer the consequences when the information you need to avoid them is right in front of you?

Not many guys care if a woman has money or not.

Unfortunately, he's never aired in Australia, so you probably haven't come across anyone who has listened to him. You know what's funny? I've never had a guy buddy of mine tell me to stay away from single moms. It's always been my women pals telling me to not go out with a single mother. I have gone out with single moms before, but it is my last preference and I am aware of all the risks I am taking with it.

Wow! you got a deal, I've always had a fetish to be a slave for a woman. Never found anyone interested in it though.

8. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Darling.... I doubt you'd last long.
    Chances are that after bein my puppy for a mere month or so, you'd be so broken, beaten and bruised emotionally, you'd not be able to hold your head high in crowds.

As for your mistake comment. The idea of havin a real life revolves around learning from your own mistakes.

How old are you? You seem totally impressionable.

Do you really fin women to be such a chore?

With tht kind of mentality I'm surprised that you have women friends at all, however if they stick around a guy who is this minded, I supposenthey would have some strange views of the world.

Are you planning on incorporating some of those rules into your wedding vowes? Coz a few would make great tombstone pieces, you can have a little 'life theme'

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

No mate...it's not MY forum......I'm just one of the lucky souls who gets to take out the trash in this place (hence the reason I've taken you to task in this thread)....
    I could sit here and argue the point with you till eternity.....but there's no point trying to teach someone who's obviously made their mind up that his guru in life and love has all the answers......:eyes

10. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

You would do it for a whole month? Cool!

I used to think that way when I was in my 20's. I was pretty firm on making my own decisions and making my own mistakes. Eventually I ended up getting walked over, taken advantage of, driven into the ground, and put myself in debt struggling to survive. Since then I've learned to explore other people's points of view and used it to help make decisions I won't regret later. I've also found that if you can't keep an open mind, without exposure to others thinking, your own range of thought shrinks. If you're not reading a book or two, a few magazines, newsletters, and listening to audio commentaries every week, you must be way, way behind. Pretty soon your conversation reveals you as a dinosaur.

It's in my profile

In what way? Sometimes I do but it's more my fault. Sometimes I have sex for too long and hard, then I get sore and tire myself out.

I don't agree with everything on that list. But generally speaking, I've found this kind of mentality gets me more women to date, and more women friends. Surprising huh?

I won't have wedding vows, they don't make sense. I don't see why everyone feels the need to keep lying to each other.

11. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Ho. Ly. Shit.

Are you serious? I mean, really serious? Some precipitating event in your life led you to listen to this misogynistic drivel and think, "Wow. What a good idea"?

Since you're new here, I'm going to take it a little more easy on you than I would on someone who knows the ropes. First let me tell you who's talking to you.

I'm a pre-30 Police Officer/Marital Arts Instructor that has been described by many as hyper-masculine. I honestly don't have a friend who can out-shoot, out-run, out-ride, out-play, or roll with me and win. I came from a lower-middle class family and I make $90-95 thousand a year. I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm not bad-looking. Honestly, I have no illusions that I could be a "player" if I wanted to. I could probably have sex with multiple women every week. I have a friend who does just that. He's also an idiot. Suffice it to say, I could beat you both at your own game. But fuck your game. It's lame.

Please hear what I have to say. These "Leykis 101 Rules" are shit. Honestly, you're "apparently" 35 and you can't deduce that these rules were written for college frat-boys with no money that want girls to sleep with them by offering the least possilbe amount of effort? "Minimal input, equals single desired outcome." And of what quality of sex are you receiving? It's got to be inconsistent at best, and most often only marginally satisfying.

Let me give you a single piece of advice. You can even call it a "Rule" if you want; and it goes like this:

"The amount of time, energy, love, devotion, commitment, intimacy, passion, effort you put into a good woman will be returned to you 125%."

I've slept with an older woman. I had some meaningless sex in college. It never satisfied me for any time at all, because I knew I wanted something bigger. Something more meaningful. All I really got from it was experience. I'm now in a committed relationship with my perfect girl who is a sexual freak and is the definition of a loving woman. (That's her in my avatar). I have never been more sexually satisfied in my life. She's a genius, she's beautiful, she works hard, she's hilarious, and she gives me probably 12 orgasms a week. She's got a job that she kicks ass at, she makes decent money, she's strong, confident, and generous. You know what she got me for my birthday this year? A Ruger SR9c 9mm. This summer, she took me to Indianapolis and had sex with me at a KISS concert. She's taken me to 5 NFL games and she shoots IDPA almost as good as I do. She's way into bondage and she does yoga in a bikini in the back yard.

You know how I've treated her every minute since I met her? I told her in the first 3 seconds that I needed to find a word besides beautiful to describe what I was looking at. I've consistently told her every time she impresses me with how brilliant she is. I buy her things all the time. Not huge expensive things, but small things that she's interested in to let her know that she's still got my attention. I come with her to things I wouldn't normally come to, and my horizons have been broadened for it; and I thank her for that. I tell her I love her and support her in everything she does, and she gives it right back to me 125%. I support and love her, and I get at least that much support and love back on a DAILY basis.

You know how I found her? It wasn't by only taking women out on $30 dates. It wasn't not calling her on the weekend so she'll think I have a life. It wasn't by not complimenting her to keep her self-esteem low. It wasn't by classifying her by income, children, age, weight, marital status, breast size, or likelihood she'll blow me. We met at a cookout. She didn't want to go out with me because I was a cop. So I actively pursued her with everything I had until she gave me the time of day. I told her I'd meet her for coffee, on a Saturday. We met. We talked for hours. I called her everyday on the phone that week. We didn't have sex for probably close to 2 weeks. 7 months later she moved in with me. And now she's the most sexually awakened person I've ever met.
    http://www.sexualforums.com/28356-mile-high-club-whos-member.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/27995-i-got-arrested.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/27929-coming-out-orally.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/28723-friendly-lesson.html
    ... a little light reading for reference.

Short and sweet? If you want to be sexually satisfied, stop listening to this frat-boy nonsense. Because that's what it really is; frat-boy nonsense. It's going to do nothing but turn women off, make everyone around you think that you're an immature, disrespectful, boy that needs to grow up and join the adult population. This is not meant in offense, but in ernest. This is how people will view you. This would only have a chance of working on loose college tweens who are looking for simple sex anyway; but with guys their own age. You're not anymore.

Conversely, if you like the idea of receiving consistently mind-blowing sex 7-10 times a week with a woman that you can't get enough of, feeling like you belong with someone somewhere, never being lonely, always feeling loved and supported, reaping the benefits of a woman that loves to love and loves to give (90% of women), then consider finding yourself a good woman (not girl) and doing all you can to Woo the shit out of her. The more of yourself you put into a relationship with a woman, the happier you'll be; and that's not some radio-show bullshit, that's a FACT. Ask any good woman. (Reflect?)

~Steve

#11 SteveWaste, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Simple reply:

Any guy who thinks this way? Definitely not getting any of my pussy.

13. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Snap.

~Steve

14. luvbug

Gold Member

Where the fuck are you taking her to eat for less than 40.00?? McDonalds???

If you dont want her to sober up before sex must be because you know sober she wouldnt give you the time of day.

You bet your ass if I was single my "spoiled brat" would come first!!! NO MAN comes before my child!! And if a single man with a "spoiled brat" or two would put a woman or sex ahead of his child/children then hes a sorry excuse for a man IMO.

As for not calling a "Bitch" twice in the same week.....maybe the "Bitch" doesnt want said "Bastard" calling her twice in the same week..month..year.

Basically you think by treating a woman like shit you will get pussy galore.I pity the women you date/fuck.

15. luvbug

Gold Member

hell yea!!!!

16. sinner

sinner New Member

Well the rules might be useful. Just read them know them and do everything the opposite.

17. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

They are meant for any guy between age 18 and 44, with money or not. But you're right, they are meant for guys who want girls to sleep with them by offering the least possible amount of effort.

Thank you for your story with your girl, but these rules are meant for guys wanting to get laid. They are not intended for serious relationships.
    I find that most the time this isn't true, it's the opposite.

I've tried what you call "frat-boy nonsense" to an extent for years and it does not turn women off. It will get women to have sex with you more often than love, devotion, etc.

I don't doubt that any woman will tell you that, but how many guys have you talked to?. I don't know many guys who claim this, most guys I know who say they have done just that will tell me the opposite. That they end up getting burned and walked over. How long have you been in this relationship? I don't doubt that it won't work for you, hope it does man, but take it with a grain of salt.

Why do cops have this attitude? Meaning thinking they are bigger than everyone else? I don't dislike cops, I like the fact they put away thieves. But I don't like the pompous attitude some of them have. Are they in a popularity contest? I gave up mine in eighth grade. But even if they were, most of us are not looking to out-shoot, out-run, out-ride everybody. Can't they do their jobs without the gloating?

#17 outofmymind, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  18. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, these rules are definitely only for the "sport fucker", someone who simply wants to get laid a lot and spend very little doing it.

What the "rule" is saying in this is that the woman's child will always come first, even if you get married. I wouldn't think you could say this is 100% universally true but I do know I would have a problem with such a scenario if I found myself in one. I base that on my opinion that the man and wife should come before all else. Or at best the family can all be equals. But I won't have my partner putting someone else before me all the time. By extension, I would never put something/someone else before my partner all the time. Shit like that ruins partnerships/marriages.

19. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

There's restaurants you can go to for less than that, there is around here anyway.

If you dont want her to sober up before sex must be because you know sober she wouldnt give you the time of day.

I've never actually followed that drinking rule. I've had girls drink on their own will before sex, but I just do it when I think the time is right.

You should put your kid first, but that's part of the baggage a guy has to deal with going out with a single mom.

The girl I'm seeing now actually has been asking me to call her. Usually I don't even call once a week, I don't really like talking on the phone. But I might give her a call just for the heck of it.

Well it's their choice to want to fuck me when I treat them like shit. But the way I see it is, I can't change women or how they think or what they want. But I can accept it and play along with it.

20. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Like what? Spend lots of money on dates and only go out with single mothers? You can do that, but pretty soon you won't have any money to spend.