Letting a guy give you a blowjob

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kiber, Jul 24, 2007.

1. kiber

kiber New Member

Is it considered gay to let a guy suck you off?

I'm a straight male and not attracted to guys whatsoever. Gay sex to me is absolutely out of the question.

But, I've been offered by an older guy to let him suck me off for $60 per session, something he wants to do a couple times a week.

Is it worth the $60 to experience this? Will I be scarred for life (lol)? It's all about the money to me.

What does everyone think about this?

2. bob183

bob183 New Member

Not good. There's nothing wrong with it, if you want to... but being payed for sex is no good.

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  3. kiber

kiber New Member

Being paid for sex...well it may be immoral. But besides the getting paid part, would any guys here do this or too afraid of having a man's lips on your unit?

4. bob183

bob183 New Member

I would definitely not. I don't have a problem with gayness, but being involved with it repulses me. It's all about how you feel though.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Emotionally, you might be scarred for life if you really mean "Gay sex to me is absolutely out of the question."
    The money would have to be a life or death need for me. Even then I'm not so sure....

6. Saz

Saz New Member

To be honest, it sounds like you would be doing each other a favour! You need the bucks and he, quite obviously, is in need of the cock.

Although it sounds 'immoral', you are both consenting adults and nothing will go on without first being agreed upon. So where's the problem?

7. evman

evman New Member

I don't know. This whole thing sounds like trouble to me and a disaster waiting to happen.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Kiber in no waw will that make you Gay.
    And I doubt very much that it will scar you for life.
    But only do it if you want to do it not for 60 bucks
    Just stay on the safe side and get a job and a girl.

Hiker

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hiker if a female or amle have a good or great body, if they did sell themselves they can earn a lot more money from that than most jobs pay....

And im not meaning the ladies or guys that walk along the sidewalks at night with the red lights in the windows lol...

But i agree sucking a mans cock or having your own sucked by a guy , wont make you gay, it will mean you had a sexual encounter with a guy though....

Ive done both selling and sucking..

10. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

hey dude Im not gay either...actually kinda homophobic....but I need tha money I would do it...lol...wouldnt enjoy it but man 60 bucks can buy some good shit lol

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

just think 5 a day
    300$ a day
    2100$ a week
    8400$ a month
    100,800$ a year

( I can def say when i was selling myself i earnt some god money, but the sucking cock that was when i was experimenting.. )

12. nitecap

nitecap New Member

You also might want to consider the possiblity of STD's from this encounter.

13. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Been there, done that. I was a bit younger then you and in need of cash. I don't suffer from guilt much so for me it was OK. Hell I had a good time and got payed. Was in a gay film once long ago to make a buck.

14. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Plain and simple having a guy pay you so that he can suck you off is prostitution. Chances are if you stick to that guy and you do not expand your services then being arrested for prostitution is probably low. However the stigma associated with prostituting yourself and the emotional conflict it can cause due to the fact that it is taboo can be great.

Personally I would not consider that type of activity gay but I would say you were bi-sexual.

If I were in your situation I would not due it simply because it is illegal and I could not live with myself for doing it. However it is your choice and you will have to live with the consequences of the decision.

15. kiber

kiber New Member

Yorkie,

Thanks for your reply, but I could care less about the "prostitution" part. Seriously, sex for $, couldn't care less. So yorkiesmurf you are a religious person or something, because you say you couldn't do it because of the legal aspects? I myself don't give a rat's ass about the legal aspects!!! I am having a hard time believing anybody who cares about the legal aspects, unless you're a politician or in law enforcement! Geez!

16. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I just thought of a real strange one. I was drunk as hell in a bar in Charleston mass (part of Boston) and met a guy that said he'd pay me to come home with him. Turns out he was a mortician and we went to the mortuary. He had me lay down on a table, covered me with a sheet, pulled it up from the bottom and gave me a blow-job. I got dressed and he almost pushed me out the door. He handed me a bill and closed the door. I had no idea where I was but made it to the subway. In the light I looked at the bill and it was a hundred. This was about 1962-3 and a hundred then was worth about $2000 today. Easiest money I ever made.

17. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

LMFAO!!!!! That is funny buffalo! You know that guy had to be sucking dead peoples cocks you see that shit on springer! And damn! 2000! Shit! Got off and two grand! :jerry

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Kiber ive done it and enjoyed it back then.... I dont have any mental scaring or emotional problems from that.
    Taboo is only really toboo to those that have not done it.

Sex is just that sex, does it really matter if it is 2 males or 2 females or a amle and female.....if its the pursuit of sexual pleasure ....

In England its been legal for a while now for 2 females to marry or 2 guys ( the only thing i cant work out is in a marriage like that who gets the biggest share if it goes wrong ? ) hehe

19. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Springer's people come into the strip club where my one daughter works recuting people for the show. One of the girls that went said the guy they had that was playing her husband got mixed up as to witch stripper was his wife and she had to remind him. She said "I'm the wife stupid!" and it went on the air that way.:):lol

20. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

i'd let a female eat me out if she paid me.

or if she didn't.