Letters to an Ex or a Possible

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Essene, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

Dear Skinnier than my first gf, but so much more body:

While you stayed in the relationship with your baby's father, and eventually married him, who use to beat you- I was the one who helped you bear your burden. When he left to settle his oats in other women, I was the one who hugged you and allowed you to kiss me. You "loved" me since high school, but needed time to sort out the overbearing emotions you felt for me. While I didn't know of that time, or that you were into me, I was boyishly flattered. When I asked you about sex, years later, you said you weren't ready. When the more masculine and brass version of myself told you that we were going to have sex and that I rented a room, I took you there and we merely drank, talked, laughed, and cuddled. When he returned and was a "changed person", I was the one who was iffy on if he had really changed and admonished against it. When the two of you married and you said he had definitely changed, I was happy for you- and prayed for your safety.

When we discussed sex, you said that it would be dangerous because you would get addicted, and the emotions you experienced before would return and it would be uncontrollable and end whatever relationship we had.

I didn't act earlier because my ex gf, who worked with your brother, told me that you disliked dating guys you knew from high school and that I didn't have a chance. Perhaps the ordeal was my fault. Actually, scratch that- it was the both of ours.

Sex aside, your decisions have lead me to end our relationship because I'm not mature enough to understand why you would have ever chosen him, a lesser being and a lesser "lover", over me. Ego aside, I would probably complete you emotionally, sexually, spiritually.

I hope you're doing well, but I was the better choice. Perhaps I should have punched you after our first kiss.

2. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

dude i totally understand. some girls are so fucking stupid. they would rather stay in an emotionless abusive relationship rather than pursue something with a nice guy who would treat her no less than a Goddess.

I feel your pain. I really do.

3. Essene

Gold Member

On the converse, I feel the pain you feel for me.

It sucks, but whatevs.

4. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

lol ^_^ thats one way to put it.