Letter From My Lady...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SteveWaste, Sep 29, 2010.

1. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

This is a letter that my lady wrote for me yesterday. She left it on the open laptop on the bed for me to see when I came home from work. I've since spoken to her and gotten her okay to share it with you all.

Steve,

I'm writing you this because I tried telling you last night and I chickened out. Don't worry, it's not a Dear John letter, I think I just want to tell you some things that I can't seem to say out loud. So, here it goes. Please don't freak out or leave me. If you get mad, stop reading and call me please.

I love you. I've fallen more in love with you over the past year I've known you than anyone else I've ever loved. I feel safe with you. I feel like I can tell you anything. Everything. And it would be okay. So after our conversation in the car on Sunday, I knew you'd understand and I could finally tell you the things that have always gone on in my head but I've felt like they are too crazy to say out loud.

I love having rough sex with you. When you let me slap you and you hold me down, yank my hair, and fuck me from behind is the hottest I've ever felt. I know you have a bad history with that kind of thing. But I promise to not get carried away if you'd be willing to try a few things with me. I love it when you tie me up, but sometimes I want you to surprise me with it. Like blindfold me when I don't know you're home, tie me down across a chair and fuck me in the ass without me seeing you. Or when we're having an argument, I think it would be so hot if you would grab me, throw me accross you lap, hold me down and spank my ass until I stopped struggling. There are also some new bondage pictures that I might want to try if you think it's okay.

I don't really know how to write this next one, so I'm just going to say it. I want to suck your dick more. Not just when we finish, but like all the time. I've never told you, but it's something I think about a lot. I talked about it with first real boyfriend and he kind of made me feel dirty about it, which is why I kind of stopped talking about it. But its something I think about a lot, which is probably why I eat so many Blowpops all the time.:) It would be so sexy for me if you asked me to do it. Chances are, I'm never going to say no to you no matter where we are. I've never told you before, but it's probably my favorite thing to do. You've never done it when I'm tied up either, which is something I'd love to try.

You are also the most polite person I've ever met, but when we have rough sex, sometimes I want you to talk mean to me. Tell me I'm your whore, I deserve to be spanked, and make me ask you if its okay when I come, and things like that. No one has ever talked to me like that, and I know it'll be okay if its you that does it.

There are some other things, but I don't really want to say them right now because I'm kind of nervous how you're going to react to this. I know it's out of the blue and please don't freak out or anything. The only reason I felt like I could say this is because you made me feel so safe before. I don't want to do stuff like this all the time, because I love it when you make love to me too. These are just some other things I've been thinking about for a long time. I'm kind of hiding at Krista's house until you read this, so you can call me if you want to. If not, then I'll know this was a bad idea and I can do whatever you want, I just want us to still be okay no matter what. Please call.

I love you,
    You're Lady

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's incredibly sweet that she wanted to talk to you about these things.
    I also find it sweet and amusing that she was so scared to talk to you about this. Has she ever stepped foot on this site? Seen what you say and joke about? Why would she feel you're going to be upset with her for writing those things? For saying them?

It's incredibly hot that she wants those types of things with you and I hope that you two were able to have a full discussion about this. :)

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

We talked about it all night last night, then finished up with what she calls "Sweet sex." Slow and hard with lots of eye contact. Just to ensure her that she couldn't be safer in expressing whatever is rolling around in that beautiful head of hers.

She said that she talked to her first boyfriend about just the oral sex thing, and he told her that she sounded like a whore and that only sluts talked like that. I responded by saying that being promiscuous may be a bad thing, but being a slut wasn't, provided she is slutty to me and no one else. In that case, it's a very good thing.

In short, she knew deep down that it would be okay to open up like this to me. I'll love her no matter what. But she has been belittled before for saying much less, and I know neither of us wants to screw up what we have, so I understand her reluctance. She really is twelve shades of cute though, isn't she?

~Steve

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Yes she is effing adorable. I can only imagine how damn cute you guys are together. :p
    I'm really glad that you guys have such a wonderful relationship though. SoooOOooO many people come on here with the same problem..lack of communication. It's extremely refreshing to see a couple who seems to know what their doing.

5. luvbug

Gold Member

AAAWWWWW...thats sweet Steve!! She sounds like a jewel....hold on to her!!!

6. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

:pYou lucky ASS!!!....lol:p

I agree, you better hold onto her. Girls like her are few and far between around my neck of the woods.

7. igor

Gold Member

Has she got an unmarried twin sister ?:lol

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

She really is a girl that I would have picked out of a catalogue. That isn't to say that we don't have problems. But we haven't had any that we've come close to breaking up over. Our biggest obstacle was that my family doesn't like her tattoos at all, especially her wings. I, on the other hand, get hard just looking at them. And my family loves her for plenty other reasons, regardless of not being "tattoo free". Funny, they never said anything about mine. The nerds...

~Steve

9. htoad

htoad Active Member

That is a wonderful letter! You are a lucky man!

My wife is very similar to that. She sometimes feel more comfortable writing me letters and notes to encourage me to have fun with her. She has made a big deal to me during our relationship about how safe she feels with me... and that the safer she feels, the more she wants me to be "wild" with her and do whatever I want to her. There are so many "nasty" things she desires me to do that I might have to describe them in another blog entry. :)

I encourage you to enjoy her, and continue to not take her granted and make it feel safe. It is a wonderful thing in a relationship.

10. luvbug

Gold Member

I have one question Steve..........do YOU have a twin??? lol

11. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I'll never take her for granted. She's something special. Tonight will probably be the first night that we "Try it out". Some of the things she wants to try require some toys and props that we don't have. I just got my payment for my October BJJ classes and spent $350 on a new back-up gun, so tonight I'm giving her $350 to go get whatever she wants to play with. I can only imagine what she'll bring home for the weekend; but whatever it is, I'm sure we'll have a ball.

No, I don't have a twin, but I've got quite a few "Brothers" and 1 actual brother. We all come from the same background and agree on just about everything. I could definitely hook you up.:)

~Steve

12. wilber

wilber Member

So many responses rolling around in my head, so little time.

First, all men want a slut. They just want a woman that is their and only their slut. Sounds like you hit the jackpot there. Please don't take that as an insult toward her. It certainly isn't.

As far as her and or your kinks go..... Have at it. I have known couples that dressed up in clothing very uncharacteristic for them and met out in public on date night and acted like strangers and picked each other up. I knew a couple years ago that the female went out and bought certain outfits just so he could come home and "rape" her because that was her kink. These people kept it clean and between themselves alone and it worked well for them.

Poor man, having to submit to blowjobs to keep her happy. I need some of your burdens. Treat her well. I assure you, the next one might not be so open minded.

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

You are exceptionally lucky bro... try never to forget it.

14. awakened

awakened New Member

I know how she feels !!! I have been married for 17 years though so I was able to verbally tell him things but was VERY nervous and excited at the same time. Waited for the perfect time too. 8 hour drive to a remote area to have ALONE weekend.
    I am sure you are in 7th heaven !!!!!!!!!

15. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Well, that about does it... after this morning, I don't know if I'll be able to cum any more. I woke up to soft lips on my dick this morning at 3:45am. Apparently my Lady woke up and got horney. She decided that I wouldn't mind waking up very early as long as she did it in a sweet fashion, which I love... but I think I may have created a monster.

I did hand her some money to go make her wishes happen. She left right away and came back home with 3 bags full of stuff. The first bag had some normal things in it. New cock-ring/vibrator, nipple nibblers, astro-glide, massage oil. Then she emptied out the second bag. Bumpy purple dual vaginal/anal vibrator, buckle-cuffs with chain links and a red ball gag. The third bag was the biggest and had a riding crop, black PVC heels, and a pvc corset.

This weekend could have literally been dubbed the "weekend of the blowjob". It seemed that's what she wanted to be doing the majority of the time. While I was driving, while we were parked, while we were sitting at the house, while I'm sleeping, at the movie theater durring Case 39, while I'm on the phone, it got surprising.

I did administer my first spanking session. I knew right away that she was picking a fight with me for the sole purpose of receiving it, so I tried to stay in context for her. It was actually pretty hot the way she reacted to it; very verbal.

Before sex this morning, we had to come to an agreement. I am very sore after the last few days and she's been walking very slowly since Friday. I told her that it would probably be best to give us both at least a day to recover and she just chuckled and agreed. I'll take the time to write some of our exploits down when I get the chance. Probably later tonight.

Creating a sex monster is great. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

~Steve

#15 SteveWaste, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  16. luvbug

Gold Member

Lucky you! And her!! Im so jealous!! Cant wait to hear/read more about it!!

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That's what I want to know. I will share him!!!

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That is a great letter! You are a lucky man!

19. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Good news update...

The Lady in question has expressed significant interest in logging onto the site and contributing to discussion! Boo-ya-ka-shah!

Any other couples on here?

~Steve

20. bijeks

bijeks New Member

i want like that