Let's Talk Girth

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

How fat in inches do you ladies like you mans penis to be, Honest answer please.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I doubt if they know, I bet not one woman here has measured their guy's girth. This could have been in your other thread without going off topic.

3. Ragdoll

Ragdoll New Member

i was thinking the same thing, not many woman measure they just know its somewhere between is it in yet and lawd have mercy lol :)

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Pcdaddy,
    If you look at statistics on girth you will find that about 95% of men are in a very narrow range of just less than 5" to just more than 5", and a tiny proportion of men are girthy. My girth of 6.5" is about 1% of men, or maybe a lot less than 1%. In other words, most women have little or no experience of girthy, especially really girthy like me. Anecdotally, many women have had special experiences with me, primarily from my thickness. Some of those women had experienced thick before and were converts. Today, women now contact me for sex because of my girth. How many men have received emails from experienced and attractive women inviting them to have sex and just sex?

There are a couple of downsides to really girthy: oral sex is difficult, anal sex moreso, and vaginal friction can be a problem (if we have sex for too long then we both get sore). But the good sides of, as one woman who had a prior lover as big as me put it, is 'being filled and stretched'.

But given the relatively tiny number of girthy men around, you won't get a representative sample of opinion on what is a good thickness from a small forum like this.