Let's talk About Your Clit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hey ladies I am looking for some helpful advice because I have no idea what it is like to have a clit and how it feels...

I usually talk to my wife about these things, but I want to surprise her with something new. I know after several yrs of being touched by the same guy it is only natural that her whole body doesn't shiver like it used to from my touch like it did when we were first together.

I want to find new ways to touch her clit that she hasn't experienced before.

Usually I will rub her clit with the very top of my fingertip and apply pressure using a circular or up and down motion. I try and keep it steady because she told me that is what she likes... usually when she starts twitching I'll speed up...

Basically I'm looking for new ways to excite her when I rub her clit... aside from oral is there other ways a guy has touched you (or that you do to yourself) that really gets you going?

Ie different way to rub her... maybe using a different finger? Different speed? Ie really slow?

Thx

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Google "the clit board" and start reading. This is the Welcomed Consensus group, and they specialize in digital stimulation of the clitoris, dealing exclusively with female pleasure. They are a professional group (mostly women) that teaches sensitivity, relaxation, and giving the most pleasure to her "spot."

3. Meee

Gold Member

Have her take your finger and use it on herself. You might be surprised at what she does.

I want that job, and I'm not joking.

4. Paula

Gold Member

Just do what she likes best :)

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Meee, that site is the real deal, and they live the life style they teach. They welcome newcomers to their forum, and even suggest that those who might fit in might go and live with them.

A book was published called "Extended Massive Orgasm" by some of the past members, and it gets into intimate detail about specific areas of the clit and vulva, how to touch them, and what feelings they have. Give it a look.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love Love LOVE having my husband use his cock to massage my clit. It's seriously the best feeling in the world. Try using your member rather then your finger. ^_^

7. katykitan

katykitan New Member

^ This!!! One of my favorite little things he does...The texture and general feeling can't be mimicked!

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think that's one of my wife's favorites too.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Soooooooooooooooo true. The warmth and smoothness and just how freaking amazing it feels. Especially when it's all slicked up from being inside me or from being all lubed up. Seriously the BEST feeling that I could never do without.

10. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, and I also like the sliding feeling as it rubs along its whole length. A finger gets kind of pointy. If you still want to use something pointy but not as pointy as a fingertip, use the head of your cock. Doing the same thing you usually do but with the tip of your cock instead of the tip of your finger? Yeah, that would surprise her, LOL.

11. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

i love the feeling of her clit against the slit of my cock

12. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Definitely - after being inside me for awhile, he gets all heated up and slippery. He makes it a point to play around - rubbing me up since he knows how much I love it. Great way to "match paces"...works me up and helps him hold off a little. :D

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Something I love doing a lot too, either head or length.
    Gets me too aroused to be able to ast inside.

14. RawDog

RawDog Member

15. RawDog

RawDog Member

Fascinating. Why is that? Is it irritating, or painful?

While we're on the subject of clits, how much better or worse is it when the hood is peeled back and the clit is sucked/licked. My wife likes it *after* a lot of hooded stimulation. Do it too soon and it's waaay too sensitive.

16. katykitan

katykitan New Member

I'm the same way as your wife - too much too soon and it is way too sensitive. Almost hurts. After a good warm up though, I like more direct stimulation.

17. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am with you on that one Mitty!! Best feeling in the world.. oh god just thinking about it is turning me on.

Believe me there is nothing better than a slick, hard cock with a head covered in precum rubbing up and down on my clit to make my pussy all wet and the closer it gets to my opening the more I shiver with anticipation.

Angry right now that my BF lives so far away! :mad

18. nurseharley

Gold Member

doesnt really do anything for me, same as slapping it. i never liked that