Let's pretend that my wife,

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Serkan0000_, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

View attachment 7845 That she can be fucked by enyone on this forum,with no restriction and no consequences.So,i will like to know,ho,how,where,everything you guys will do to her.If someone need more pictures,more details about her body,let me know!

Joys and TG12 like this.
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hmmm, that's a very nice photo ... I would like to start with watching my girl and her pleasure each other ... After that? We'll just have to see...

Serkan0000_ and HotForHoney like this.
  3. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

I would ram my dick right into her pussy and fuck her so hard and rip that lingerie off her ass and smack it so hard that my hand print shows on her ass while fucking her brains out while she screams and im pulling her hair back and cum inside of her pussy.

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Depends on how she likes it or wants it. I need a little bit more info before I fuck her. And wouldn't say no to more pics as well ;)

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Also: How detailed do you want us to be with our replies? I could always say more. :D

6. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Finally someone !!!!!!what took you so long man?I was thinking "Fuck,this is only Gentleman's Forum".You are my man Yahnro!!!!!

Doitagain and yahnro like this.
  7. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Ho give's a shit about what she like,man?

8. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

lol idk what took me long but thanks

9. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

. Idk ???

10. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

you said what took me so long so i answered i dont know what took me long lol but yeah lol

11. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Ok,sorry,love you man for this,you make my day!!!

Doitagain and yahnro like this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Hmm... you want a full play-by-play? Here's my take. ;)

I'd start by getting down behind that sexy ass of hers and fingering and licking her asshole and pussy 'til she cums. She'd absolutely lose it for my pierced tongue and nimble fingers. Then I'd spin her around, get her on her knees, and have her put her mouth and hands all over my cock and balls. Once I'm so hard I'm throbbing I'd toss her on the bed, grab her ankles, spread her legs wide and slip my cock up and down over her exquisite twat.

I'd be sure to go nice and sloooooooowwwww at first, really taking my time to tease her and make her so horny she can't stand it. As she really gets into it I'd play with her tits as I kept going, up and down up and down and back and forth and back and forth - really working my way around that pussy with my dick. Then once she screams at me to just fuck her already, I'd shove myself in hard and suddenly - driving my shaft deeeeeeepppp. I'd do my best to get as much of my pulsing cock into her wet pussy as I can.

I'd really give it to her, asking her, "Do you like it? Do you like being my little slut? How much more do you want? You gonna take all of this dick and all my cum, baby?" Before I bust I'd pull out and go back to teasing for a bit then tasting her sweet body. Running my tongue over her, tasting how ready and hot she is I wouldn't neglect to finger her ass and play with her tits. Once I'd cooled a bit I'd roll her over, get her on her hands and knees, and give it to her from behind. I'd pull her hair to tilt her head back and ever so carefully use my other hand and squeeze her throat - almost but not quite full on choking her. Leaning over right down close to her ear I'd ask her, "This what you wanted? Don't you love being my dirty little sex doll? You want me to make you cum again?"

I'd really be driving it to her - hard, fast, deep - feeling her pussy cumming all over my painfully hard cock, my balls slapping back and forth. Again, after she's cum for me and I'm getting to my finishing point (once, twice, thrice, shit I've lost count how many times!) I'd pull out. I'd lay down on my back, my stiff dick standing up strong, and tell her, "You get on this and ride. I know you want it and need it. Get to work for the rest - I'm done working for you, bitch. You want my cock to cum all over you then you have to show me you want it."

I'd watch as she straddles me and slides me inside of her. She'd start slow, really grinding and grooving like a dancer on my pole. I'd grab hold and squeeze her thighs as she picked up the pace and got less fancy and more into straight up humping - not as much round and round and more rocking on and up and down me. I'd let her do her thing, working my cock with her tight little pussy, running my hands all over her as best I can from my position.

Then I'd tell her to get off and finish me with her mouth. I'd watch as she licks, sucks, tugs, and tastes her juices from my dick. I'd groan as she put my balls in her mouth and tugged my cock - getting me soooooo close! Then, right before I do finally blast off I'd be sure she had me back in her mouth ready to have me shoot a massive hot load of spunk into her mouth. I'd shoot off so much that some would go up into her nose and some would get down her throat before she could choose to swallow or not. She'd pull back, coughing a bit, but being careful not to lose a drop.

We'd end our time together with her swallowing my load and me calmly getting dressed and leaving her to clean up our mess...

Was that what you were looking for?

13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Don't worry I won't charge, friend. I love writing sexy stuff - especially for someone who appreciates it. Happy to hear you liked my little story. Really hope SHE liked it, too. ;)

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Think so? I'd absolutely love to try it out on her... Man, I can feel my blood racing and cock and balls throbbing just thinking about it... ;)

15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

First: Send ANYTHING! I'd really love some of her pleasuring herself, as well as her with a nice hard cock in her mouth and then her pussy. Does she like cumshots? I think she'd look so sexxxy drenched in a big load.

Second: I don't know if I could get myself in her but I would love to try - I can only imagine how amazing she must feel. God I'm practically cumming just thinking about it. It'd be even more hot if you would watch me make your lady mine even if it only was for a little while.

16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

OMG dude! Be back in a bit - Must go take care of this stiff thing in my shorts.

17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Fuck, I'm so glad I hadn't finished yet - now I've got some great material to stroke this cock to! Thanks for sharing the love, friend, and not being a hater. :D

18. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I haven't yet - I've gotta go sleep off this cumming hangover - but trust me when I'm rested and recharged I know EXACTLY what I'll be dedicating my evening to! (Next one rubs out to you and your lovely wife!)

19. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Damn missed this... Can write a whole story about it. Will have to work on it

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  20. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Nobody did this professionally,but maybe you my friend,can be specific and detailed about what you will do to her,having no restriction,and thinking that she is there, just to serve you,with all her body!

Doitagain and Joys like this.