Let's get in on in public

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ice Cold, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Just curious, how do you guys go about this? The most I've done has been a Target fitting room :lol years ago, a few times at work, and last week, my girl woke me up at 4am extremely horny, to my surprise, she agreed to meeting me in a stairwell. That was extremely hot for the both of us and we would like to explore this more. Please share your tales.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Back in college, I worked for a hospital. One night, in the middle of third shift, a Nursing Supervisor was going about her rounds of the nursing floors. She was about to get on an elevator when suddenly the door opened and there was a nurse and a male employee (no, it was NOT me) up against the elevator wall banging away. I don't think that she made an official complaint, but the story made the rounds of the hospital (I heard it from the supervisor herself - she had mixed feelings about it but was not inclined to get the couple in trouble). I have had security related duties, over the years and have occasionally heard stories about people having sex in stair wells and elevators, in hospital rooms, on the desks of their superiors, on the roofs of buildings, in surgical suites, in anatomy labs next to the cadavers (EWWWW!), in jails and prisons, in public parks, on college and high school campuses and all sorts of other places - oh yeah, and in the end zones and 50 yard lines of empty college football stadiums (I assume in the endzones due to the idea of "scoring"). When I was in high school, I lived near a college which had a golf course next to its campus. Occasionally, during warmer weather, I would go out there at night, when the course was closed and everybody was gone, get undressed, lay down on one of the greens in the dark, look up at the stars, enjoy the warm breeze around my body and masturbate thinking of sexy women I had seen. It wasn't a perversion, I did it because it was sometimes hard to get privacy at home to take care of my sexual needs without anyone finding out. The grass absorbed my semen so nobody was exposed to it and nobody ever knew. The "dangerous thing" about having sex or masturbating in a public place is that, especially since people tend to be more open about sex nowadays, the Police, Sheriff's Deputies and Security people tend to NOT be "cool" about it so if you do get caught (and they do have cameras - HIDDEN cameras in a lot more places nowadays, so you are likely to be watched whether anyone says anything about it or not) you will very likely end up in court, facing an indecency charge of some sort, they probably WILL at least fine you, it WILL go on your record and show up if anyone does a background check on you and, like as not, some reporter will be looking over the cases, see your case, and it will end up in the newspaper. Sooo, yeah, having sex in public can be very stimulating, very "hot", however, ya GOTTA be VERY careful nowadays! If I saw someone having sex in a public place, as long as they weren't visible to children, I would just pretend that I hadn't seen them and get away from there as quickly as possible, without saying anything about it to anyone. However, some people are not as generous and would complain. Yeah, it can be hot to have sex in a public place, but be careful unless you don't mind paying fines and having your name in the newspaper!

#2 HerHubby, Sep 25, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  3. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I have a favourite spot in a national park just out of the suburb, over a hill but not far away from the walking track. We aren't into getting caught, but it is really nice on the soft grass in the shade of the trees. I'll never forget the first time, having sex and feeling the breeze caressing my naked body. We have gone back, many times.

If we got caught, it would be curious bystanders. Unlikely to be the police out there, but it would be a put your clothes on and don't do it again warning if they did happen along.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I once had sex with my wife on the hood of someones car in a very busy
    parking lot and at least 50 people seen us (closing time at a nite club)
    and no one complained, don't think it would have stopped us as we were both horny as hell after an evening of dancing.
    Even the owner of the car told us he would wait before getting in his car.
    So I doubt if 1 in 1,000 would complain.
    Now if its just a guy exposing himself, well that's a different story.

5. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

There is a huge park in the city where I live and it is only a few blocks from our apartment. It's so large and wooded that there are a lot of quiet places to have sex. There are also a lot of people who use the park on foot and on bikes so it's extra exciting to engage in sex acts, especially in midday. I've approached strangers on several occassions and ended up having some really good anonymous liasons. Whether it's a full fledged fucking or just some touching or oral depends on how comfortable the person is with the public situation. I'm always ready to go full on!

6. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

I've also had sex:
    In clubs
    in a phone booth
    in a car while driving
    in a library
    on a construction site
    on a train
    in a trainstation
    in a taxi
    at a crowded public beach while swimming

I haven't done it on a plane, YET!! LOL

7. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

I would imagine it is very hard to do it on a plane in anything but a private jet nowadays.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Krof and I are flying to LA this Saturday for a ten day visit, and I very much want us to join the mile-high club while we're flying, but those airplane lavatories are almost too small to allow one person room to sit down, let alone allow enough room for two people to have sex!

As for getting it on in public, I've done that:

In a changing-room at the beach
    In the parking lot of a state park
    At a school under construction during the summer
    In the restroom at a park/playground
    Attemped (but not finished) in the water at a public beach.

9. John Keel

John Keel New Member

With a great deal of panache.

10. nibbs

nibbs New Member

my girlfriend this morning after a few rounds of very passionate sex uncovered to me one of her fantasies of doing it in public places...So, I'll admit to also getting turned on by the idea. I think we are gonna try doing it first at a public park up on this rock ledge (away from the ledge acourse) but I like the fitting room idea, and I want to do it in a plane as well, we talked about going down to florida, and i know nowadays it would be hard, but I want to try atleast. Also, angry sex, I know kinda off the topic a bit, any tips on it, I want to throw my girl around a little, cause it turns her on a bit when i grab her and scratch her back, and tug on her hair, but I dont want to hurt her....any sugestions. The last 2 weeks we've been living together, and I know i'm young, but this goes beyound love, We've been dating for a few months now, and we cant get enough of each other, wether its just sitting next to each other at dinner, or out for a walk, or in the bedroom, we are crazy about each other, and not in the few mont fling way either, ve been in a few of thoose, I wake up next to here and think im in a dream, and I bet I even smile in my sleep. we have sex about 3-5 times a day, morning and night...well whenever we get frisky...and I want to keep spicing it up, mixing it up, and driving her wild.:D

11. strangeone

strangeone New Member

I've always wanted to have sex in public but so far the closest I have gotten is a couple of blowjobs in the front yard very late at night.

12. xthousandjulysx

xthousandjulysx New Member

wow, was this Candy Stripers-inspired? sounds just like the film

13. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

This is the problem. You would have to be on a plane that has larger lavatories and then it would have to be situated so that two could slip in unnoticed. I think you'd probably have to be on a late night long haul flight to manage it. I've thought a lot about this. My male partner would have to wear some loose fitting pants that make it easy for him to get his equipment out and I would wear a skirt without panties (not out of the ordinary for me). Then he would have enter the lavatory first and be sitting on the stool with a hard cock waiting for me to enter and mount him. We would have to forego the foreplay and just get down to business. When we finished, I would stand up and back out of the lavatory and hope noone was waiting. Then he would pull up his pants and exit as well.

14. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

Better yet to have an accomplice to wait outside the door and signal you when the coast is clear!!