Lesbian Sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by s1ng1nf00l, May 9, 2004.

1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I have a question... When is it concidered that a girl has had sex with another girl? I know that with a guy and a girl, it's vaginal sex... and when there are two guys, it's anal sex... But when do you consider two girls to have had sex? All they can do is finger eachother and give oral... Also, how do the bases work in homosexual couples? When there is a straight couple, 1st is kissing, 2nd is fingering, 3rd is oral or anal, and 4th is vaginal... With two guys, is it 1st- kissing, 2nd- touching, 3rd- oral, and 4th- anal? And with girls is it 1st- kissing, 2nd- touching, third- oral, and what's the fourth?

2. someoldskoolperv99999

I am guessing, fucking each other with dildos

3. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

lol... but you don't know for sure? Does ANYBODY know for sure?

4. Logger

Gold Member

The meaning of sex has been widely discussed in the Clinton affair.

Why is this question important to you?

Traditionally, fornication, sexual intercourse, was a crime that was defined as insertion into the vagina. So under that definintion, a finger or a tounge going into the vagina could be considered a fornication.

Sodomy usually has to do with anal sex, any insertion of a finger or a gential or other apparatus into the anus.

Fellatio is oral sex, contact of the tounge with a gential organ.

Today's definition of the word "sex" includes initmate contacts that are leading up to intercourse. If a woman is touching another woman's breasts for a breast exam for cancer, then that tuching would not be sexual. Kissing on the cheek or hugging, would probably not cross the line of sexual.

Kissing with an insertion of a tounge, combined with touching of a breast, would probably be defined as sex. Carressing of a breast would probably be considered sex. Caressing a genital or buttocks would probably be sex.

So a woman has had SEX with another woman, when she has crossed the line into anything that can be defined technically as inimate touching leading toward sexual intercourse.

These are the technical definitions of the words.

Many people have short experiments or high emotions in some situations that are not typical for them. So to classify someone on brief time, or a longer time that is not related to their usual approach to life, is unfair.

I would suggest that you try to be fair to whoever you are talking about. Also it is nice to respect people's privacy. It is also nice ot be a trusted friend, who does not repeat things that are not really characteristic, or 100% positive, about the individual.

Blessings

5. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I'm a straight guy... I was just wondering what a lesbian couple must have done in order to say they have had sex... In other words, how can a girl lose her virginity to another girl, if possible... I know that for two gay guys, it's anal sex, but what can two girls do that would be considered a virginity loser?

6. Sexy B

Sexy B New Member

While sodomy usually refers to anal sex, the correct definition is: noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

Which isn't used often of course, because sodomy is usually refered to only in damnation of homosexuals.

Cunnilingus is the correct definition of oral contact to the vulva.

As a lesbian, I'm going to have to disagree.
    Kissing and or groping is not considered anyless such durning lesbian affairs.

To try and answer the topic question best, i'm going to say when touching of the bare genitals *including anus*, whether it be orally, or otherwise, is more often than not considered sex.

In my opinion, anything using dildos or any other mechanical devices isn't really considered sex at all.
    Unless you think it takes two to lose ones virginity.
    A girl can pop her cherry with a vibrator, is she still considered a virgin after that?

7. Casey

Casey New Member

In my opinion, anything using dildos or any other mechanical devices isn't really considered sex at all.
    Unless you think it takes two to lose ones virginity.
    A girl can pop her cherry with a vibrator, is she still considered a virgin after that?[/QUOTE]

But using sex toys or dildo's on oneself is masturbating so then is using them on another person or having them used on you by another person not sex by definition? I agree that two women can have sex without using dildos but I would class the use of these as full penetrative sex whether its being preformed by one or both of the women involved. I must admit I do find it difficult to draw the defining line between sex and foreplay but I would say that if two women are naked in bed together performing oral and finger penetration then that would also be classed as lesbian sex.

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

LMFAO :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol :lol

9. blade

blade New Member

uuummmmmm...i onced asked that question also, and i got as an answer; was tongue, finger and toe.....meaning oral sex, fingering and using the toe for penetration and anal.

10. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

It's wierd how there is no correct definition for lesbian sex, and that it's only opinion and speculation... For any other sex though: man and woman or man and man, there are clear definitions that everyone agrees on for what "Sex" is... meaning the furthest they can go in a sexual act. If a lesbian tells you "I went as far as I could go with her," it's not completely clear what that means...

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

after thinking for a while i decided to look up sex... one definition of it is
    so really, any behavior performed because you were horny or aroused is kind of a form of sex, even if its just making out... or that would be my interpretation of it

12. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Yeah, but the masturbation would count as sex, and that would mean that eaven some 4-year-olds have had sex before (not to be vulgar, but kids at that age HAVE masturbated before, not knowing what it was, but nonetheless if that's the definition of sex, then those 4-year-olds would have had it). What I mean by sex, it sex that makes a virgin not a virgin. Though it is very arguable, a lot of people do believe that you can lose you virginity to someone of the same sex. If that's true, then how would a girl lose her virginity to another girl?...

13. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

My guess would be....

Seriously, that's a valid point. If all that goes on is fingering or oral sex and that is considered to be losing your virginity, then no one would reach their 20's a virgin.

14. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Girls rub their pussies together too which is HIGHLY enjoyable

15. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

That could probably be considered "Sexual Intercourse" for a female I guess... Since it's genital to genital...

16. ellen2000

ellen2000 New Member

WELL after my firest experiance with awomen i thot sex is all about the intimacy with the other person. you are conected beyond the physical.dildo or finger its still what you consider height of extacy. i personally found it more exciting when a finger goes inside me. so sex is all in the state of mind.
    take rape for instance .its penetration but one party is unwilling thus tremend RAPE.
    two people concenting is just sex.

17. kbate

kbate New Member

Most lesbians I know considered themselves virgins until they had performed oral sex upon another woman or had oral sex performed upon them; essentially no different than with straight couples and intercourse or oral sex.