Length or Diameter

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BigBoy, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

Either if your a man with a preference of your own state or a woman with a preference on your sexual partners state, do you prefer more length or diameter (Grirth)?

I ask this because I know that women often don't like too much of either.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

There have been several threads on this very topic/question. From what my wife tells me and I believe the majority of females (on this list anyway) say that girth means more than length to them. They seam to prefer an average sized cock with a good girth. Some say if it's really long it hurts too much, and the main thing is not size but how we use it that counts. So from what I gather I'm just right in the length and girth departments and I definately know how to use it. Had to boast a little. Her screams and moans tell me I'm doing something right. :brow

3. a_weird_one

a_weird_one New Member

your wife told you my ass...you were SO a woman in another life :lol

4. Thorn

Gold Member

:p Maybe so. That would explain it. LOL! :lol

5. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I prefer thicker. Length, though visaully appealing, doesn't really matter that much.

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

you people like lenght and diameter, i prefer depth and tightness.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I don't try to think about this mystery much cause I don't have much of either. Most of the things that tell us that women like a bigger man, is in part with A certain belief, so partly, its psychological. thats what i try to think when this question comes to mind.

8. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

length is not that important...just a little harder to keep in in certain positions. longer ones, you can do more positions, but it is not a big deal, and you actually can't do some because they hurt.

Girth is nice, but I can get off with one finger, so, as long as it is as big as that, it'll do.

It is very nice to suck on a nicely shaped good sized cock, but there is much more to sex. Just like breast size. Great boobs are a bonus, not a requirement.

I also really like "the ridge"..that place where the cock gets bigger at the base of the head and sort of flares out. I love it when a guy has a big one of those...feels incredible inside me.

9. Meatman3691

Meatman3691 New Member

i agree

10. jlp3838

jlp3838 New Member

I think that both length and girth are important, however, I also think one of the most important things is the way it's used. No matter how long and thick, it doesn't mean a damn thing if the guy is just banging away without a clue. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.