[Ask a Girl] Legs up over shoulders Position

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mud19, Apr 13, 2012.

1. mud19

mud19 New Member

Ive noticed that when im having sex with some women in this position they place their hands on their buttocks and pull apart any idea why they do this at all?
  2. one20inafiftyfive

one20inafiftyfive Member

There may be a little tugging that's making it uncomfortable. You might need more lube. Have you ever asked them why they do it?

That's one of my favorite positions for vaginal sex. My wife usually has her hands behind her knees at that point. I like to hold onto her feet. It almost feels like I'm holding onto handlebars. Good stuff!

3. mud19

mud19 New Member

tugging?

No ive never asked them why they do it
  4. one20inafiftyfive

one20inafiftyfive Member

I really don't know how to explain it, but from that position with everything being more exposed to air, there's the potential to dry out starting at the majora and outward. They may be pulling apart to ensure discrete access to vaginal opening only, thereby avoiding the increased friction.

A second theory...pulling apart may contribute to deeper penetration.

Does their action detract from your experience at all?
  5. mud19

mud19 New Member

No it does not detract from my experience at all
  6. one20inafiftyfive

one20inafiftyfive Member

Me neither. It implies receptiveness. Also, from that position, her leverage is almost completely eliminated, so she can't do much counter-thrusting or rocking -- there's not much she can do. Perhaps doing that is her way of participating as opposed to being a hole.
  7. mud19

mud19 New Member

Can any women provide an insight on this
  8. Berend

Berend New Member

One20 and I usually put a pillow under my butt to get the proper angle, so I hold onto my legs to help hold them in the position I want. I like the extra friction from having my legs together. I've actually never really thought about it. It's what feels good.

I'm sure it's the same thing for what you're talking about. They're just choosing a position that feels good. The best way to get an answer is to ask THEM.
  9. 1hotmamma420

1hotmamma420 Gold Member

Photos:
    That's one my fav positions only I like my feet held down by my head.. Anyway, I'm not sure about pulling the butt apart. Could be just kinda getting it outta the way some too, making penetration deeper or actually slightly different angle. Have you noticed any discomfort when/before they do this?
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  10. mud19

mud19 New Member

nope no discomfort noticed at all
  11. 1hotmamma420

1hotmamma420 Gold Member

Photos:
    If no discomfort than I'd say making it more comfortable, a way for them to participate or even a leverage type of thing. Im usually playing with hubs nips during that so I never thought/think about my butt.
  12. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Photos:
    I do it for deep of penetration as I can then tilt my hips at a angel that hits and rubs my g spot :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  13. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

I hold my legs/feet (if my hands aren't on him) but don't really do anything as far as spreading my butt lol ..... awesome position though
  14. China

China New Member

Photos:
    great position, never noticed if i've pulled by ass checks apart while doing it, may have.
    How bigs their butt ?
  15. mud19

mud19 New Member

Several Women have done it all with different sized bums
  16. Splendid_Thoughts

Splendid_Thoughts New Member

Photos:
    I've only ever done it to increase depth and to reduce sensation everywhere else so I can focus purely on his cock in my pussy....

It is an awesome position and one of my faves... ;)
  17. thunderseed

thunderseed Active Member

Photos:
    probably because when you spread em you can receive deeper penetration. and also many guys enjoy the visual aspect of seeing it spread, i know i've been told to do it during various positions, perhaps they just get in that habit.
    And depending on if the legs are close together when they are above the head or shoulders it brings all the cheeks and everything closer together, and you can get the feeling that you need to spread it for him to have easy access LoL, not when legs are spread further apart though.
  18. RawDog

RawDog Member

If you've got girth chances are you're dragging their labia minora (the inner lips, not a Jewish symbol) as you stroke in. My wife spreads her lips open from the top to clear them out. Your partners may have been doing that from the bottom.
  19. sirindiaink

sirindiaink New Member

I like seeing the pussy and my cock trusting into it