Legal Flashing and Nudity

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Wifey,

I know you never come here, but really, why do you want to stay married, when you want to keep your clothes on all the time? Marriage is legalized flashing. Nudity should be enjoyed by married couples. If we can't enjoy nudity, why stay married?

Anyone can have a headache once in a while. But a headache does not mean you have to keep your bra buckled tight. If you don't like topless, then half the marriage is missing.

Ideas?

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

As on a "Seinfeld" episode, there is good nudity and bad nudity. Sometimes too much nudity can be too much (did I really just say that?)

My wife and I like to have an occasional "No pants" night. She is usually topless, and neither one of us wears pants. She hates bras, and rarely wears one any longer than necessary around the house.

How long have you been married?

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Frank,

I have been married long enough that my wife has no conception that if she pissses me off, that I might divorce her. My wife has threatened divorce so many times, and invited me to divorce her so many times, that since I have been STANDING through all that, now she has no idea that I could even pick up the phone and call a lawyer.

I can usually get my wife's pants off, but she is not ready for foreplay in that area, so my challenge has been in getting her bra and blouse off. She sometimes crosses her arms, and resists. Any few seconds that my wife is lying on her side, I try to get the bra clips un hooked. When she gets up to go to the bathroom, she comes back to bed, and the bra is hooked back up!!!

For me, visually, I enjoy bouncing boobs.

I am working on some power stripping phrases. "If you don't start getting your blouse and bra off more quickly, more often, I am going to hide your toothbrush." Some kind of power stroke.

4. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Why would anyone not want to get their clothes off during sex apart from the weather, I love my man caressing my naked body! Maybe your wife is a little insecure, what would make her feel sexier about her body? Some seductive lingerie so shes not too naked for her liking possibly? Tell her how beautiful she is and make the experience so sexy she wants to take her clothes off for you regularly not just you trying to coax her into it. How was she when you first were having sex regularly? If she was more confident try to emulate those situations again to encourage sexy feelings. Setting the scene really helps.

I only wear a bra when theres people visiting or I'm going out, they are purely a harness to keep my C's in check.

Mmmm bouncing boobs

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear NZ Girl,

I will try boosting W's ego. I will try to talk her out of her clothes. I bought her silk bathrobes, but she is spritedly against them. Mostly we just have sex when she is sleeping, anymore.

Thanks for the ideas.

6. hotlady

hotlady New Member

Wait a minute!!!! You said "Mostly we just have sex when she is sleeping.."

I'm not coming down on you but, what kind of relationship/marriage do you have if your having sex while she is sleeping? I used to be very self consious of the scars on my stomach, but then i asked myself "Is he going to make love to me or the scars?" Now I could care less. When it is time for bed, the clothes come off and the door gets closed and locked. Weather we start fooling around or we go to sleep, we are naked next to each other.

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Logger, I feel for you. I too would love a woman who liked being naked around me. Has your wife ever enjoyed being naked? I am a nudist at heart but I also respect that others feel uncomfortable being naked.