Leg fetish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by EdwardTribolium, Jul 16, 2009.

1. EdwardTribolium

EdwardTribolium New Member

Hi folks. I'm new here and thought I'd dive right in and post about something I always wondered about.

I have what I'd call a leg fetish. Specifically, I'm extremely aroused by women's legs. I especially like the ankles, the backs of the knees and the inner thighs. I have a preference for slightly chubby thighs and love to see legs in a bent or folded position.

Anyway, I'm wondering if this kind of thing is an unusual fetish/desire/fixation (whatever you'd call it). Whenever I look up "leg fetish" on Google, it always gives me pages about pantyhose, stockings or feet. I'm not interested in that. I like bare legs. Sometimes I see pictures and video clips of legs where the photographer seemed to pay more attention to them than usual but usually, the legs are not depicted in a way that would convey that the photographer wants to depict them in an erotic way. It's always about the genitals or if the legs are given any focus t all, they're usually in an awkward position that doesn't tend to make them look very sexy.

What do you folks think? Am I just weird or do most people who produce "erotica" just not get it?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

[MOUSE]Welcome to :sf[/MOUSE]

What an interesting topic. I can't wait to see the replies. I've got legs like tree trunks, myself. :D

3. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

I too am a leg man.....dont usually like them with stockings or such..usually bare, nice and smooth, shapely and preferably around my waist or resting on my shoulders.....:)seriously though legs for me are where its at.

4. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

cl-i would love to climb those tree trunks..:)

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I like legs, but for me it's more about the stockings, heels, panted toes, etc. To each their own, right? :)