Lefty's Night Out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Lefty's Big Night Out

Lefty's Big Night Out

Unless you have been under a rock, you know that 6 weeks ago I had breast reduction surgery. Since that time, I have been slowly easing into doing things that used to be part of my daily routine.

It was almost 2 weeks post-op before I was able to masturbate again, and a week or so after that, my husband and I had intercourse for the first time. One thing that I have not dared to do was incorporate any nipple play during sex. My nipples had been extremely sensitive for weeks and the thought of anything touching them made me cringe.

Last night, my husband was rubbing my legs and moved his hand under my shorts and started to finger my pussy. Normally, I can’t come from just fingering, I need some nipple stimulation at the same time. I was getting turned on by his fingers, but it was almost painful I wanted him to touch my breasts so bad.

Finally, I could not take it anymore, and I pulled my shirt down so that my left breast was exposed. My husband looked questioningly into my eyes and I gave him the go ahead. He lowered his mouth to my nipple and started to gingerly lick it. It was a really weird feeling for me. On the one hand, it felt good, but on the other hand I was scared to death that he’d hurt me. He started to get a little bit worked up and aggressively mouthed my nipple. It hurt a bit, but at the same time I felt a jolt of sexual electricity run straight down my body to my clit. I jumped and gasped aloud.

I said, “Easy, honey, just your tongue.” He went back to licking me, working my clit with his fingers, before slipping one into me. As he started to fuck my pussy and work my clit with his thumb, I felt like I was going to come, but in the back of my head, I feared he’d hurt me.
    The combination of pleasure and fear drove me wild. I cannot recall being so turned on by having my nipple played with in a very long time. It was a very intense feeling and I loved it.

I was very close to cumming, but wanted to push it just a bit further, so I asked my husband to suck my nipple very gently. The second I felt his warm, wet mouth envelope my entire nipple, I was rocked with orgasmic contractions that took my breath away.

He stroked his fingers in and out of me as I shook and humped against him, experiencing a very long series of contractions that made me bellow out like an animal.

I had to have him, so I got off the loveseat we were sitting on and assumed the doggie position. He immediately knelt behind me and was soon filling my throbbing pussy with his cum.

We both kind of collapsed after that, breathing heavily and grinning at one another. That is the story of Lefty’s night out. I can hardly wait until Righty is healthy enough to come out and play, too.

#1 Barbwire, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

That was hot.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

4. igor

Gold Member

Oh WOW!:phat

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the enthusiastic feedback, Igor baby.

6. smith1234

smith1234 New Member

hot story!!!

7. birdtick

birdtick New Member

Great for lefty!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just reread this story for the first time in a while, and I have to admit it.......I've gone and turned myself on!

:rofl

9. igor

Gold Member

It reads just as good the second time, CL:phat