Leaving your semen for others to find.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shashtzoh, Jan 18, 2014.

1. shashtzoh

Ok this might sound like an odd question but if you are a guy have you ever found it erotic to masturbate and leave your semen behind for someone else to find? I will say that I have known more than one guy who did that and found it like a turn on to do it and know either a specific woman or just someone would find it.

If you are a woman did you ever know a guy who did that? Or did you just randomly find semen somewhere? I have obviously or I wouldnt be asking but it can either be pretty icky or interesting in my opinion. Maybe I am odd.

danrb007 likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband jerked off in a gas station bathroom once after he had fingered me in the car while we were driving. He said he shot it on the wall and just left it there. It was quite a turn on for both of us.

3. pb_j

Gold Member

Yes I have done it before in the public bathroom if a cruise ship. It was pretty erotic and exciting.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

To each his own, but it sounds gross/annoying to me - like not flushing the toilet.

5. white_flower

white_flower Member

Shashtzoh, you are not odd at all! actually your way of possibily finding it exciting...is a turn on ! I Did masturbate at my moms Sisters place, when I studied. But allways cleaned cleaned up!

shashtzoh likes this.
  6. JackTasak

JackTasak Active Member

No, I never did it and not going to.
    Leaving it in bathroom seems rude and behaving like a pig - like pissing on the toilet desk or sink or just like @HotForHoney said - not flushing the toilet.
    And I can't think of any other place where it can be left.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto above but in my opinion it is like shitting on the toilet seat :mad:

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Hmm, I find it quite disgusting and not erotic at all. If I go to a public toilet and see someones cum all over the seat or not flushed, I won't use those toilets at all. It's unhygenic, I have no idea where it's come from and why should I clean it because someone thought it was erotic...?

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I want to specify. I only find it hot when my husband does it. I used to work at a thrift store and I was the one that usually cleaned out the dressing rooms. I found a used paper towel in there and I was pissed. It's gross when other people do it.

10. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Sorry, but I still don't think it makes a difference if your the only one cleaning the dressing rooms. How would you explain it if a customer went in there and made a complaint to management(no idea what a thrift store is).
    For me, partner or not still no excuse and not a turn on, plus the whole it's ok it was my husband, just screams double standards.

11. Adventurer

Gold Member

Honestly? That's just called disgusting, and not to mention rude. Some poor employee probably has to clean it up. Would you want to clean up someone strangers cum? I am doubting you would.
    No one else needs to be exposed to your bodily fluids simply for the sole reason of your own pleasure. What if a child finds it? Is that still erotic? As a father of four, I know I wouldn't appreciate it.

I'm with Hotforhoney, Jacktasak and Anotherguy. We like good times and various erotic things too, but respect for others should take priority over ones own "turn-ons".

JackTasak and anotherguy like this.
  12. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Thanks, I was thinking I was going to be the only one that had this opinion. I work in a global catering company, if someone did that at one of our sites, they would be with HR and out the door before they blinked.

13. Texas_Red

Gold Member

And it's gross for whoever has to clean up your husbands.

Personally I've not found something like this erotic at all. If I've ever jerked it in public, I either used a paper towel and threw it away, or blew my load into the toilet and flushed.

14. too_thick

too_thick Member

caught someone jacking off at a urinal it was a waterless type so i washed his cum away with my piss LOL (i had to pee really bad)

It did not bother me at all . If I had children with me I would have said something but I don't so there for I don't care.

#14 too_thick, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  15. shashtzoh

See now I know where that has originated from. Ive seen things like that going into coed bathrooms like that before. I bet it was quite a turn on. Why didnt you masturbate him in the car like he did for you?

16. shashtzoh

Where did you leave it? On the toilet? The sink? Did you wait around to see who went in next?

17. shashtzoh

I think it can be gross sometimes. And not flushing is the worst! I sometimes cant use the toilet then if there is...well nevermind.

18. shashtzoh

You are a good man Charlie Brown. Very considerate of you not to behave badly just for a sexual rush.

19. shashtzoh

Now I will agree with the husband thing. We have very very different morning schedules and he leaves almost 2 hours before I get up in the AM. So he masturbates in the morning and so do I because we like that way to start our day but sometimes I will ask him to leave it for me and it is erotic to me. Good point Agfunk.

20. shashtzoh

One person posted about having children. That was a part of what I was thinking when I wrote the original questions. Maybe my son was just uncommonly odd.

12barblues likes this.