Leaving for awhile

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Oct 25, 2012.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

After one of my managers at work told me to my face that I'm not bipolar since I'm not taking meds and the stress that work is causing me I'm going to not be around for awhile.

I'm going to be trying to get my old job back, same place just not going to be a cashier. Also going to be going to my local Nami office to see about getting help with a psychiatrist and getting on meds again and trying for disability.

I'm slowly getting back into a semi psychotic depressed manic state and not going to be of help to anyone. So I have to do what's best for me with little distractions.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense but my mind is jumbled and just wanted to let anyone that cared to know what's going on and why I'm not here so there's no worry.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm very sorry love that you are going through this. I have been where you are and wish you the best in slowly bringing yourself back to an acceptable mental state.

If you need to talk, you know how to get a hold of me.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

AGF please understand that we are with you in your hour of need.
    :grouphug
    Bush

4. mrcock

Gold Member

all the luck to you. you'll make it. there's nothing impossible

;)

5. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Oh Wow! I was hoping to be Friends with you! Well, que sera...yeah need to take care of you....I want you to get better and then come back here and Friend me! Take care and Get Well Soon...:)

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Take care, do what you've got to do to get well..

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I thikn I'kl stick around just for tonight because i'm just having a really hard time. My husband doesn't come home till later and I need something to keep my mind occupied. Thanks for all the well wishes.

8. mrcock

Gold Member

I am sure you will learn that no matter what situation you are in, you still can find a lot of amazing. just look at the people with locked syndrome, they show how they wanna die shit. but another one with this syndrome 70 year old hawkings is still top at physics. you just gotta learn that information is the key to solve all the problems

luck

;)

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Honestly that doesn't make me feel better. That info isn't the key to solve all problems. Just because other people have it worse doesn't make me feel better. Yea it sucks that they have to live with that but it also sucks that I have to live with this. I'm locked inside my brain constantly and no amount of other people have it worse is going to make it better.

What in the hell am i supposed to do when iim running from things that other people can't see. no one can help me with that not even my husband. Especially when it gets this fucking bad.

I swear im arguing with fucking air right now because there's something here but it's not here.

THanks for trying to help but that mentality is not going to help

10. mrcock

Gold Member

you don't realize, but you're helping yourself just by telling me this

;)

11. sandwich

Gold Member

My prayers will be with you.

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, you can understand other people might have it worse all you want, but for each of us, we only truly know and feel our own problems. All the empathy in the world won't change that you feel like shit.

13. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I deal with the same stuff and I know it's not easy and not many people get it...especially when it comes to work...sometimes it can make or break your day, your week, your month, or your mind and well being. Just know you're not alone here or in this world dealing with this pain in the arse.

14. mrcock

Gold Member

gotta say, that it is not connected to the stories about locked syndrome people

generally, information is the key to solve all the problems

#14 mrcock, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012