Learned something new about hubby last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been with my hubby for 14 years and last night I discovered something new; he shaves his earlobes. I thought that was kinda weird but I asked another guy about it and he says he does too. Both men said it was something that they didn't have to do when they were younger.

It's odd discovering something like that after so many years. Makes me wonder what else guys have to shave as they age.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I'm too young I guess, there is 0 hair on my ear lobes. Are you married to a monkey? :p

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Apparently. :p

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I hope that when and if the time comes, hubby will shave his earlobes. Ear hair makes me queasy.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I agree. This sounds mean but, in the dark last night, when I was caressing his ear and felt the stubble, at first I thought it was a scab or something. When he told me what it was, I pulled my hand back because it kinda grossed me out. I know that was totally wrong on my part but it was my gut reaction. After thinking it over, I'm okay with it now, but that "Yikes!" feeling really hit me hard last night. :ugh

6. Northside

Gold Member

Yeah we get hairier as we age. The girl who cuts my hair and beard, or trims it anyway, waxes over my nose to remove my uni brow. She also uses clippers on my earlobes and cuts the hair inside my ears. I don't care if it sounds gross, at least I still have all the hair on my head. It never receded a bit, so I'll gladly shave my ears. Women get hairier with age too. One rule I have though, ( I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of lovely Italian girls) I won't date a chick who has a better mustache than me!

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I knock off the peach fuzz about once a month. That's about as bad as mine gets. I never noticed it until one time my hair-cutter did it and I said, "My god, were my ears hairy?!" She said they were fuzzy.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I have an ear & nose trimmer that takes car of the hairs that grow from inside. I do have some light peach fuzz on my ear lobes, but I've never shaved there. I've probably shaved every other square inch of my body though! :lol