Lavament / anal cleaning

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Seprofyt, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Seprofyt

Seprofyt New Member

Hi everyone

I know this has been posted before, and yes i have indeed searched AND read the posts that it has yielded :p

but i have a question regarding anal sex. When you need to clean yourself for the big event, what do you do?
    I know that most people recommend that you unscrew your shower head and take the "shower cord" and relax your sphincter while you gently press the "cord (i am in lack of a better word) " up close, and then you should be filled with water.

My main questions are: Do you have to insert the "cord" into the rectum, or is it enough with just outside?
    and the other question. When you are full, (can you feel you are full?) does it all come flowing out, or do you have time to reach the toilet before you let go? and do you need to do it several times to be clean enough for a rim job and for anal intercourse?

Well, thats it :)

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds very dangerous to me. You do not need that kind of water pressure, nor that volume. Both seem incredibly dangerous given the much safer and very effective alternatives.

for most people, a thorough washing of the outer area during a bath or shower is sufficient. Slip a soapy finger into the anus to clean just inside the opening. If you need mroe of a cleaning out, then I recommend a clear, warm water enema. Pick up a disposable fleet enema from your local drug store, and dispose of the medical contents of the bottle. Refill the bottle with luke-warm water, then use the enema as directed. Repeat as necessary until the waste water flows clean. DO NOT use the bottle's medical contents unless you are constipated.

After you do this you will realize just how little water you really need, and just how dangerous real water pressure would be to your digestive system!

3. Seprofyt

Seprofyt New Member

oh okay :ugh because i have seen you can buy some "anal shower heads" that you can attach to the cord and then you can insert that.
    But of course, i wasn't talking entirely about full pressure :lol
    well, the last bit, which is the one that i actually needs the most: Does it take some time before you go to the toilet, after you have received the enema, or does it happen almost instantanious?

but thanks for the advice regarding the high pressure

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

:eekHeed Heelfish

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Just because you can buy it, doesn't mean it's safe or even effective. There are numerous items on the sexual marketplace that are downright dangerous to your health. That's why places like this exist; to give the real deal. :)

As for a plain water enema, it happens pretty quick. Just follow the directions... I found it best to lie down on my side and let it work. The urge to 'go' comes on pretty fast. Of course, unless you're already in need of a BM, not much is going to come out but water.

More importantly with regards to anal hygiene is your overall digestive health. Stay fit. Stay active. Eat nutritious foods, high in fiber, low in fat. Fatty foods really make a mess 'down there'. If you take better care of yourself, there is less need for artificial 'cleaning'. :)

One other thing I forgot to mention, is not to overdo it. Too many enemas, or too much anal sex is like anything else. Excess is not good for you. Moderation is key.

6. Seprofyt

Seprofyt New Member

Thanks for the reply :)
    Actually i already knew that it wasn't safe with too many enemas. But i though that if it could be bought, it had to be safe (In Denmark you aren't allowed to sell things that are dangerous, but of course, i don't think a lot of people are thinking about sex toys)
    Well overall you have been a great help :D Thanks! :)

7. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

The shower head that I have I dont think would pose a problem to the inside of your body. However, If you are looking into doing anal sex often I would do as suggested above. But an enema from the store or an enema bag that you can reuse. There are plenty of gravity fed bags online fore less than 20 dollars.

In the past I have had a water enema and it felt pretty much the same as when you were about to have a bowel movement. It was just a full feeling, and plenty of time to get to the toilet. Just make sure to test the water temperature before you insert the water.