Lateral coital position

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tr0n, Aug 7, 2007.

1. tr0n

tr0n New Member

Has anyone ever tried this? Wiki gives a pretty lame diagram of it here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lateral_Coital_Position.svg

Supposedly it's pleasurable and comfortable for both partners, and delays orgasm (I'm trying to work on not cumming so quickly). The thing is, my wife loves when I fill her up and then ram it into her for a little while until she cums..but doesn't like me to last a *long* time (not that I ever did, so it's hard to say, but after some time she gets sore- she's sensitive). The thing is, as you know, sex feels so much better before and leading up to you shooting your load in her pussy, than afterward. I'm wondering if this position may help, and if so..how on earth does it look with two real people doing it? Does anyone care to share any pictures? The more graphic the better, as I'm having trouble understanding how our legs would intertwine without hurting, and how we'd maintain the position without getting tired of (what seems like), making a V shape with our bodies (from the view of looking from head to toe). Maybe I have it all wrong..that's why I'm asking.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Quite frankly, that is one of my favorite intercourse positions! I love grabbing his leg that is between my legs, and using it to grind against my clit. It is quite comfortable... the woman gets her jollies, and, like you, Thorn has never had any problem with getting off from this position. He just lets me do my thing, then proceeds to a position that is more of his liking.

3. Cora

Cora New Member

That picture had me a little confused as well. So I clicked onto the article, and it's headed by the words "This article or section may be confusing or unclear for some readers."

Sorry, I know I'm not much help... but I thought that was funny :lol

4. tr0n

tr0n New Member

I'm glad it works for you..but how does it work? I haven't found any pictures online of two real naked people doing it from a few angles to see how the legs go..makes no sense to me. It's like looking at a wireframe of a cube and wondering which side is the front..only more complicated.

5. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne New Member

That is one of our favorite positions as well. If the purple man in the Wiki picture is rotated even more (so their heads are further apart), then he can rest his RIGHT hip on the bed between her legs as he penetrates. So, it is a very relaxing, visual position. We are able to kiss and touch each other as well in this position.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

That^^^^^^ Is exactly the way i would do it.
    When laying on your side you can get more leverage
    Same position She has one leg up and you straddle the other one
    May I add that that is also a good position for those that are
    less endowed than average, As you have your crotch against Hers.

Hiker

7. tr0n

tr0n New Member

Still makes no sense to me. In the picture, I'm assuming the purple one is the woman. This is why these pictures absolutely suck. I looked in "the good sex bible" that I have at home and it's not listed either. :(