Latent Gay or What

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Makapan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Makapan

Makapan New Member

I do not regard myself as gay as i cannot imagine myself ever falling in love with a man nor spending some time in bed hugging kissing and having sex. But when it comes to a Shemale it is somethingvery different. Once the need was so overwelming that I invited a shemale from an ad in the local paper. When she was standing in my door she was all young woman, dressed like a lady, spoke like a lady behaved like a lady. When we got in the bedroom and undressed i was looking in facination at this naked female body, nice boobs sot complexion and a semi stiff penis. We got on the bed, kissed and sucked one another in turn, I sat on she penetrated me. While screwing me she gave me an articulate handjob. I had an intense earth shattering orgasm when she came. I have not done it since but fantasize about it a lot

#1 Makapan, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. Victus

Victus New Member

I wouldn't say you're gay or latent gay for the reasons you've actually put down in your post. You prefer someone who is overall a female, but I think that the thought of something a little out of the ordinary is something that probably just turns you on.

3. Knine86

Knine86 Member

Coming from some one who is bisexual, i would have sex with a man but i doubt i could bring my self to fall in love with a man. Funny part is i could fall in love with a shemale. There is something unique and hot about a shemale to me. Now i do still enjoy sex with a full on woman the most obviously.

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Hello, "shemale" here X3. Though if you called me that to my face I think I might hit you Oo.

It really depends on how you define the genders, and how you define 'gay'. I would consider myself female. I introduce myself as a famale, and people around me see me as a female and hear me as a female. It is only with my pants off that anyone would be able to say difrent, and after being a transgender for so long you learn some pretty efficient tricks for hiding "the package", so you wouldn't even be able to tell while I'm in my underwear.

Does having sex with somone with the same genitals as you make you gay? Then I guess your gay. Not? Then I guess not! Who cares? Nobody I know =3.

5. Arawdicah

Arawdicah New Member

who really cares, and what does it matter 2 anyone else but YOU! Oh: I forgot about all those people with GOD on their side, they might? You think?????? But until I hear it from the "GOD" itself, I think it all does'nt matter, as it does 2 you. Go with it, and with what it is that you like. Just don't K ill anyone if you cant live with the guilt!

6. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

I think some guys are attracted to shemales, because they're hot women, without all the complications of a vagina. It can be lower pressure sex since you already know what to do with a dick.

7. phish

Gold Member

I don't know there is something about them that is really hot!!