Late to the party as well.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DarrenChan, Aug 11, 2011.

1. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Hey everyone. 35, Asian guy. I'm somewhat new to the SF community. Been here for a few weeks just checking things out and noticed this intro forum last week sometime and decided I should introduce myself. Everyone seems to be a lot of fun here.

Essene is very opinionated and I like that, very intelligent as well. Barbwire seems hot and a lot of fun, as do many of the ladies on here. Also, Barb, if you're reading this, you can write some hot, sexy stories!!! Mittimer is like the police, I'm intrigued and afraid at the same time. BTW, you can write to me anytime, love reading your stories!! They're a HUGE turn on!! Kermit's got some fun posts. NurseHurley, KimRN, you make me daydream of nurses, like seriously, where do you work so I can get injured!! BustyMcGee, seriously? I'll be your bosom buddy!!! =)

I love reading the threads, I don't post too often but I'm reading all the time. Love looking at pictures you all post, that ish turns me on!! I feel like I need to participate a little more. Maybe not cock shots all at once, I am a little camera shy. I've always heard Asian guys have the smallest weewees (technical term) but after a little online research I'm pretty average with the population of the world apparently. Still shy, none the less. Maybe if there was a way to post and allowing only people that are interested see?? Don't know if that's possible.

I am very sexual and think about sex all of the time. If you've read any of my other posts, you'll know that I love, love, LOVE going down on ladies!!! Oral sex is such a turn on, especially in public places. Never been with anyone older than myself and not opposed to it in the least. I think older women are very sexy and know what they want sexually.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone, it was nice to virtually meet you all and if there's anything any of you would like to know, I'd love to tell. I'm an open book on here. Looking forward to fun threads and horny times!!

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Welcome to the forum. :p

3. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Agreed..She fined me 5 points in my very first or second post. :eyes . But I appreciate that. That's her role to become moderator, else the forum can be polluted and unmanageable...Good going Mittimer

#3 cutegirl, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  4. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

You get points on here? what are the points for? =)

5. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

You get points as a fine (like tickets during driving).If you cross 30 points you will be banned. :)

6. Essene

Gold Member

Howdy Darren-kun, I'll use that just this once instead of chan. I'm joking. It seems correct that you can create a photo album and reserve viewing for friends and moderators. Any one who would want to see would have to add you. I could be mistaken.

I do have a question for you. It seems that in many communities and cultures, the Asian one included, the males and females seem to exclusively date or marry other Asians. I understand this. What I don't quite understand completely is why , if they stray, it seems to be, mostly, with those of Caucasian persuasion. I could be completely wrong as my knowledge of the Asian dating scene is completely myopically based. I ask because I use to be very keen on females who were Asian. But none of them ever showed interest in me. Perhaps it was because I was seldom the aggressor.

By the way Darrenchan, any one can be smart with Google and Yahoo answers as their second and third tab. Of course I'm not suggesting that's what I or any one else does. But I have been uhm, accused of that before.

7. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

oh, that sucks. How do you get positive points??

8. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Not sure..Probably there is no concept of positive point. But for each violation, the negative point expiration date is there. So, probably after that date your negative point will be clear.

9. Essene

Gold Member

There is a way to, essentially, "like" something someone has posted, but I haven't tinkered with it and do not know what it does. I don't think it's possible to do that on the same scale as negative points go. Otherwise, one could amass +points only to turn a new leaf and begin infracting (I know it isn't a word, but it should be) until they reached -30.

10. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

I understand what you're saying and I think that comes partly from growing up. When I was growing up, my grandma would always tell me, "always marry a Chinese girl, don't date Black people, don't date White people, etc." I don't believe that way, but that kind of constant bombardment almost teaches people to have a certain eye for their own ethnicities. I grew up in a very multicultural city and I've been attracted to every race. Right now I'm totally into Caucasian women. In college I was into African-American women. Not too long ago, I was totally into Latinas and Indian women. Don't get me wrong, just because I'm digging Caucasians right now doesn't mean I don't find other girls attractive. Females in general turn me on. Eyes, smile, boobs, booty, legs, you name it!! Oh, and of course, personality!! That's a given! pshh!! ;-)

I think sometimes it has to do with being able to relate as well. Knowing or being very familiar with how the other person grew up, bonding through similar experiences as children, etc. I've only ever dated other Asian females, but it isn't a preference. I was always attracted to other ethnicities, cultures, etc. but I never had the opportunity and ALWAYS felt as you do that "none of them ever showed interest in me.

I've always fantasized about being with a Caucasian person or someone of African decent or the oh so sexy Latinas intimately!! But it isn't very often that girls outside of the Asian background is attracted to Asian guys. I may be wrong but that's just how it seems to me.

Not quite understanding this quote. Not sure what you mean by second and third tab.

11. Essene

Gold Member

I suppose, then, that we all have our desires that may seem unobtainable. I know many females who are interested in Asian males. They are all into anime though- so they come with whatever stereotypical characteristics are associated with that group.

I feel the same way. Beauty is beauty. But I do understand ones parents or grandparents wanting them to date or marry within their own race exclusively. It's just odd, to me, to think that, that would inhibit someone.

Unfortunately, it seems that Asian males and black females (Inuit and Native American as well) usually date their own race as, typically, people of their own race seem to hold the majority of interest. I live in a reasonably diverse area and see people from all races date. However, I usually see races stick to those who are more culturally paralleled.

What I meant by tabs was that on the web browsers I use- every web site has a tab associated to it.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf.

There is no way to "like" a post (similar to facebook) you simply reply to someones thread.

There are no positive points on the forum either. There are only negative points. You have 30 over your lifetime here on the forum. Some infractions expire, while some don't.

Each infraction is worth X amount of points and if you get 30, you are permanently banned from :sf.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other mods (HardRocker or Hot Wheels) contact info for the other two and our site admin Rob_E is located in my signature, as well as the rules.

I forgot to mention: I'm totally not like..the angry strict police :p I'm the cool police. lol I try not to seem like a hard ass but it can come off that way sometimes.
    I don't *like* giving out infractions and sometimes with the small stuff, I let it slide, we just have certain things that we really have to stand by.

I try to remain an active and friendly part of our kinky little community though :)

#12 Mittimer, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  13. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Yes, I'm not too into anime.

Mitt - Understood.

And I know you're not like that. You patrol very nicely! =) And thank you for getting on people to be nice here. It's so easy for people to just make fun of others, especially online. That can't go without some kind of punishment. So it's nice to be a part of an open, free community of kinky folks that aren't afraid to talk about whatever is on their mind. =)

It's great to meet you all!

14. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

15. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Thanks luvbug! Everybody here seems pretty cool!