Late Night Shower Peeper

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MissGP, Dec 1, 2013.

1. MissGP

MissGP New Member

My man is in the shower, it is late. Once again I creep to the door of his bathroom and sit outside on the floor. Slowly I push the door open. If I sit just right with the mirrors and his shower curtain I can see from his chest to his knees. I love to watch him soap and stroke his cock and balls when he doesn't know I am there. My fantasy is that he will jack off in there while I am peeping. He hasn't done it yet but I am getting wet hoping he will. Oh, a big pile of suds just rinsed off his balls, I really liked seeing that.
    Wait...he looked out. Can he hear me breathing? Does he know I am touching myself outside the door? No...not caught this time. That was a close one. I have to go wash and shave for him now, I am so ready to attack him. Should I tell him I am watching or just keep it my personal fantasy and foreplay?

Mrivers, AK47J and alwaystry like this.
  2. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Ohh, thats hot, I wouldn't tell him and when he comes out of the shower just lay on the bed waiting for him?

On the other hand you could tell him and get him to watch you when you shower.

3. JackTasak

JackTasak Active Member

Wow, I would like someone to watch me like you watch him. But I would prefer her not knowing that I know she watches me ;)

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

Keep it to yourself. If he ever catches you, you can tell him how long you've been watching, and have explosive sex.

BlueCollar and Stoneten69 like this.
  5. vKane

vKane New Member

I have only been able to “catch” my wife masturbating once – it was the hottest thing ever! Totally unplanned but I happened to make it home earlier than usual from work (I travel) and made my way to our bedroom.

Through the half open door I saw her lying on the bed forked fingers vigorously rubbing along the sides of her clit. My wife was so caught up in it she did not see me right away. She was extraordinarily aroused, hips undulating, and approaching orgasm.

She must have been at it for a while because I could literally smell her arousal from across the room. I became ridiculously hard in just an instant, my cock painfully confined in my pants with nowhere to go.

When she looked up and noticed me the shock caused her to stop and pull back – I rapidly approached and just buried my face between her legs. Her scent intoxicating, the first taste of her had my cock literally throbbing with need.

She was so aroused and so close it only took a few well placed licks until I felt her hands tightly grip the back of my head while she ground her pussy into my face – coming harder than I can ever remember. Never letting go of the back of my head her hips continued rocking back and forth until her wetness spread all over me - then she used my entire face from my chin to the bridge of my nose to rub out a second, and then a third orgasm. I tried to keep my tongue in place on her clit but she was bucking like a bronco and all but out of control so I just kept my tongue out and let her use me to get off.

When she finally let go of the back of my head I looked up at her sheepish grin – she was clearly a little embarrassed about getting caught “jilling off” – but once I placed her hand on my cock and she could see how hard I was it was all business as she unzipped me and proceeded to suck me off in just a few short minutes.

Watching her play with herself had my nuts boiling and I was so cranked up I had no staying power at all. My orgasm was so powerful I thought the top of my head was going to come off!

It was one of the most intense sessions we ever had and led to numerous conversations – I have masturbated for her and once in a while I can get her to masturbate in front of me.

Each has picked up a few tricks from watching how the other handles our “junk.” Her preferred position is sitting on my chest, legs spread wide, facing me. According to her I get a “front row seat” but I think the biggest reason she likes this arrangement is so she can easily shift positions and finish herself off on my face.

She likes to make a real production out of it because she knows it drives me crazy and as good as it is now nothing has ever approached the sheer magnitude of catching her unaware that one time – the voyeuristic thrill of seeing something you are not supposed to see really ramping up the intensity and arousal.

Experiencing the pure uncensored sexual response of my wife when she believed no one was watching was the hottest thing ever. I remain hopeful that I’ll be able to catch her again.

I would keep it to yourself as long as you can and enjoy it to the fullest. Once he finds out you are trying to spy on him it would be tough to catch him unawares. I keep trying to catch my wife again but have not succeeded – she claims that now that the cat is out of the bag that she does all her masturbating in front of me – but I believe she is just more guarded about her private time (and purely objectively I would never begrudge her this – I’m just a horn dog always looking for more thrills!:dgrin).

If things don’t develop the way you like you could try to create opportunities where you can see him jack off – get him really cranked up but not allow him to finish – then create a fake emergency that takes you out of the household/living space – then make a production about leaving and sneak back/etc.

You could easily take advantage of your current set up by teasing the hell out of him all day then be too tired/etc. to do anything later at home – and only give him “privacy” in the shower where you can watch him in the mirror.

I think it would only be fair to return the favor and let him “catch” you masturbating – we men are such visceral creatures – it should drive him wild and lead to a great time.

Silverfox, Mrivers and danrb007 like this.
  6. alwaystry

You hit it on the nose there bud.

bjkinkau likes this.
  7. MissGP

MissGP New Member

Read my post, he caught me!!!

8. Silverfox

Gold Member

AND!? How did it go? I REALLY hope it was good!

9. AK47J

Gold Member

Wish any of my past partners were that awesome.

alwaystry likes this.
  10. Brad Dalton

Brad Dalton New Member

Feel free to come watch me shower sometime, just drop me a message.

11. Stoneten69

Stoneten69 Member

My woman watched me as I was in the shower. I had no idea how long she was watching me but she saw me masturbate until I came. That was a hot experience.

alwaystry likes this.
  12. Mrivers

This. Is. Awesome. Don't tell him. When/if he catches you, I'm with the others, tell you've been watching all along and I guarantee it'll drive him crazy. I wish my wife did that (maybe she does and if just don't know)

13. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

my wife just told me she watches me jerk it all the time im like when and where do you hide she said im not telling you so now im on the look out lmao