late night guest

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lickablesue, Sep 7, 2007.

1. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

this is not my own work someone sent it to me but i found it so hot i wanted to share it

You left the door unlocked and I slip quietly inside. I can hear you in the kitchen. I slowly enter, your back is to me. Your wearing a little yellow sundress and it shows off your sexy tush and legs quite nicely.

I sneak up behind you and wrap my arms around your waist. You jump slightly at the surprise but quickly realize its me and lean your head back for a kiss. Our lips part, tongues touch dancing in each others mouths. Endlessly, it seems we hold this pose. Tongues probing, lips pressed together you hand holding the back of my head, my arms securing you to me around your waist.

I break the kiss and stare into your beautiful eyes. I know what you want.

I gently lift you in my arms, you wrap your arms around my neck and place your head on my shoulder as I carry you to your bedroom. I set you down on your feet next to the bed and slip the straps of you dress over your shoulders. Is slides down your body landing in a pile at your feet. You are wearing a matching set of yellow panties and bra that perfectly accentuate the curve of your hips and waist. My eyes linger, drinking in your shape.

You lie down on the bed and lean over you kissing you again. Slowly I work my way down to your neck placing kisses and gentle bites along the way. I slide down your length until my mouth reaches your tummy, which I kiss all over. You raise your hips against me trying to make contact with me with parts that are beginning to throb. I pull back slightly not allowing you to rub yourself against me.

Lower I go, kissing my way down to your panties. Again you raise your hips trying to connect with my mouth. Again, I slip away. I spread your legs and settle between them kissing along the border of your panties, never touching you where you want me to.

I run my tongue along the inside of your thigh and down towards your tush then over to the other legs. I sense your frustration, your need. I slip my fingers under your panties and slide them off. Your beautiful. I return slowly running my tongue up one side of you then down the other but never touching your lips. Your scent is intoxicating. Your hips are rotating in any attempt to make contact where you need it.

Then you feel it. My warm, soft tongue moves across your little love button and the throbbing inside you increases. Back the other way I go and you feel the wetness inside you increase. A gentle flick up and another one down teases you enough to grab my head and hold it in place to ensure this continues. I oblige. My tongue is constant now, always in the right spot. Sometimes on your clit other times being thrust inside your tight little opening. Your breathing is rapid as you near your climax. Suddenly it stops, I am moving away. Up your body to kiss your lips again. How could I do that? You were so close.

I kiss you deeply, you taste yourself on my lips, my tongue. Desire fills you as you take my head in your hands an lick your wetness from my face. When you are done, I begin to slide back down. Between your legs, I begin anew. Slowly teasing without touching then gently touching. Your are going mad. Why won't I just let you cum.

Then it begins again. I tongue thrust inside you then over your clit. Up and down, side to side I continue to focus on your little love button. Your hips buck as you begin to flood with wetness. The throbbing inside you is maddening.

A finger pushes inside you. One, then two. In and out as my tongue never leaves your clit. You arch your back, your pussy floods as the explosion begins inside you spreading out down your legs to your toes. Wave after wave of pleasure passes thru you, me licking and fingering the whole time. Slowly it begins to fade and my fingers withdraw. My tongue disappears but your entire body continues to tingle as you drift off to sleep.

2. cook74

Gold Member

I wish I could write like that :eek:

3. Massaker

Massaker New Member

thanks for sharing!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh my goodness, that got my cunnie all gooey! (Sorry to be so crude, but it did.) :dgrin

5. rick620

rick620 New Member

it is good ,thank you for share ...

6. shazam120

shazam120 New Member

good story