Late 40's anal sex!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Clint, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Clint

Clint New Member

We enjoy anal intercourse very much. I, Cheryl, feel pleased to please Clint. I feel good about myself as a woman...more like a "REAL" woman! able to give my man whatever makes him CUM hard. HE always takes his time and lubes me just enough where we both can "feel" each other's cock and asshole's insides and sphincter muscle. Can't wait for him to moan with his masculine voice as he approaches such pleasure and get's closer to CUMMING!! Feeling him pumping his warm cum inside me turns me on! Can't get enough.
    Anyone else enjoy as much as we do?
    Write about it!
    Thx!!

2. Clint

Clint New Member

Boring forum.

mactheripper likes this.
  3. mrcock

Gold Member

definitely

:lol

though I wouldn't agree with you that a woman have to do everything to be a real woman

to me every girl is a personality

:lol

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

The forum isn't boring, sadly there are dozens of posts on anal sex, some quite recent. Your topic is recently done to death so members may not have had anything to say about it.

I'm not in my 40's so I don't have much to say about anal sex and age, but as someone younger, I do enjoy a good round of butt fucking every once in a while

#4 Mittimer, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If the forum is so boring, feel free to leave and join a more exciting one. Personally, I've written about my anal experiences several times on this forum and don't feel the need to keep repeating the story. I suggest checking out the search function for some very interesting reading.