[Ask a Girl] Lasting too long...?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by homersampson, Apr 17, 2014.

1. homersampson

homersampson Member

I know there is a lot of stretching of the truth here. This however is not. At times I can last with my woman for around 1 to 2 hours and bringing her to 2 almost 3 orgasms, I wonder if any women find this a problem? She is usually sore the next day. Now, this is a legit question.

I need a woman's opinion.

2. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

I know this is going to sound judgemental, but you're fuckig her for 1 to 2 hours and she only has 2 to 3 orgasms in that time? i would have thought it would be much higher than that.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. homersampson

homersampson Member

I guess I should have clarified more, with all that foreplay and stuff included...

4. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I don't cum very easily and usually my wife cums 2-3 or 4 times before I do - if I do.

The only problem she has is that she wants my cum :D

homersampson likes this.
  5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I personally start drying out very easily unless I'm extremely turned on. I would probably find it a problem with my husband and most likely be sore and incoherent afterwards.

6. JonJo

Gold Member

I think a few, if not all on here would take exception to your first sentence; there might be fun but what would be the point in stretching the truth and lying to complete strangers, what would that achieve.
    I think this is possibly the only forum where I haven't even seen boastful statements.

So, I am not a woman but (un-boastfully) I have 'known a few'.
    1 - 2 hours with "all that foreplay and stuff" (what in God's name are you describing as 'stuff', it sounds like something you can't be arsed with really) is well with-in anybodies norm, if you're having good sex and not just a quicky and quickies didn't come into your question.
    If I didn't take/have at least an hour 'exploring', finding out her moods and little 'tickley spots' at that particular time and give her at least two orgasms, digitally and/or orally, before penetration I would feel short changed, as she probably would.
    As for penetration duration that depends on my/her needs, and possibly at what point of her/my arousal it commences. There are no 'it must be now' times; variety, variety, variety and even at 'the time' a little holding back and teasing now and again does no harm.
    I've known times when we have both had (mutually) satisfying mind blowing climaxes after a few minutes and others when we have continued for a good length of time - stopped have the stopwatch by the bed some time ago - have found out that the results are what count not how long it took to achieve them.
    But dependant on what you term 'stuff', sex can continue in its various forms for hours, sometimes just touching, even talking can be considered sex.
    If she is sore then you've done something wrong - and your relationship should be strong enough for her to tell you what it is, or for you to ask.
    BUT if she's tender that is a different matter, a woman in my experience, likes to know that she's had sex long after the act has finished, to know that she has been 'wanted' enough for her man to have caused that - the dance maybe over but the memory lingers on - it is a part of that thing called the afterglow.
    After good sex even my cock feels as if it's glowing and now and again I don't mind an aching groin.

pleasureprobe likes this.
  7. sandwich

Gold Member

I can't say because only my first serious bf could go an hour, and that was over a decade ago. It didn't bother me then, but I could not say how I would feel now. That being said, I would rather fuck more often than have a one or two hour long fuck. There is something very exciting about the initial stages of a guy getting all aroused, and I like to see it happen as much as possible.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Let me preface this with: I (and everyone else on here) am not trying to be nasty, judgemental, or unfair to you. We're all trying to understand and help! Also, you'd be surprised how many of us internet people are actually quite honest folk! :)

Honestly, unless you're keeping her completely and totally turned on and wet then 1 to 2 hours of penetration sounds like waaaayyyy too long for comfort or pleasure! That also may be why the orgasm count is only at 2 or 3 - especially if giving decent amount of time to "foreplay and stuff." That number should be at least 1 or 2 higher.

Perhaps, after initial foreplay and warming up, try alternating oral/"hands-on" stimulation with penetration and in shorter intervals than hour long blocks. Like: starting out, 15 or so minutes penetration, 15 or so "cool down," back to penetration... something like that? Also: maybe give thought to a vibrator, lubricants, or something to incorporate into you and your lady's routine. There's no shame in using "assistance!"

Final Note: I'm no "professional" and I'll stand happily corrected if I'm way off-base here with what I've just said. ;)

9. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Unless I was seriously turned on and enjoying every second of it, I'm not sure I would enjoy even an hour of solid penetration. Hours of sexual activity, sure. But hours of vaginal sex? It sounds boring.

Taking too long to cum, I've been there done that with a few different guys. But there are plenty of ways to mix things up so no one's getting bored.