Lasting too long can be a curse!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SouthernPride, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

I can’t orgasm while making love. I seem to have more stamina than my girl friend. We are looking for different ways to stimulate me, so I can get off. I can masterbate and get off that way, but even that takes upto 20 minutes, and it is not nearly as fun. Does anyone have any ideas.

- The male half of SouthernPride -

2. ScrmnEagle

ScrmnEagle New Member

I would consider different things in bed. Make it very interesting.

3. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Can you get and sustain an erection? How long can your love keep you really hard or do you remain flaccid? Have you been checked out by your doctor? Some medical conditions can make it difficult to get and sustain and erection. What have you tried? What kind of sex do you enjoy? Do you have aversions or any fears related to sex or body fluids? May I suggest not focusing on orgasm? While you and you lover are enjoying foreplay really take your time, experiment, and explore what makes you hot and what makes her hot.

4. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Touchzing,

I actually don't think that it is a physical problem. I do sustain an erection. We have tried several different positions, oral, and masterbation. Our time together is limited, since we are in a long distance relationship. We are actually thinking that I am trying too hard. I have no fear of fluids, in fact I enjoy them a lot. We will try to focus a little more during the foreplay, I really need to get my mind off of orgasming. Do you have any suggestions on foreplay? We are both still fairely inexperienced, and serious suggestions are taken seriously.

- The Male Half of SouthernPride -

5. 82angelfan

82angelfan New Member

I used to have this problem too. Stop using Amphetamines. You need your para-sympathetic system to work and then you need your natural endorphins to kick in. Speed blocks this reaction.
    Meth-free for 10 years.

6. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Drug free for all my life. Congrates to you though, and thanks for the suggestion.

- The Male Half of SouthernPride -

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Are you on any kinds of medications (prescriptions or over the counter)? Sometimes antidepressants can cause orgasm problems or even erection problems (apparently that's not the case for you).

As for positions that may make you cum quicker, definitely try doggie style. Almost every man I've been with can't seem to last very long with that position because of the angle.

BTW, welcome to the board & congrats on being drug free!

8. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I am glad you ruled out physical problems, drugs and medications.

Performance anxiety is the most common reason for sexual problems. When you two get together try to find a quiet, relaxing place and set some time aside. I love exchanging long erotic massages as a form of foreplay. Take turns so you can really explore her body without worrying about your climax. Ask her to let you know when things feel good. Touch her, caress her and explore what turns her on. If that does also turn you on – well what can I say? Then let her do the same for you. Let her touch you and focus on the feelings. Tell her when you like something. Ask her to try touching you in places you have never been touched before or in ways you have never been touched before. Don’t think about cumming; focus on the sensations, and changes in your heart beat, the blood rushing, and sensitivity of places that never turned you on before. If the massage leads to a climax for both or either of you, cool. If it doesn’t neither of you should fret it, just continue to play. If you like this sort of play, explore Tantra and Taoist sexual practices. Both of the sexual practices focus on sexual play and deemphasize male climax.

9. SouthernPride

SouthernPride New Member

Thank you all very much for the info.

Touchzing, I am going to check out Tantra and Taoist sexual practices. I appreciate all the suggestions that you are giving me and my girl friend.

Thanks for all the posts, keep em comming. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.