Lasting Longer

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by johnny_2, Aug 12, 2006.

1. johnny_2

johnny_2 New Member

Anyone have any good tips on lasting longer (cumming)? I'm way too horny when I bang b/c I love sex too much and blow my load quick, sucks.

If she's on top I can last for a good time but if I go on top I won't last long, only a few mins.

Anyone have any suggestions other than the creams and the garbage stores sell?

thx guys

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Do you masturbate often? Perhaps try masturbating shortly before your sexual encounter. This may relieve the explosiveness of your excitement... at least allowing you to enjoy it for longer than a couple minutes.
    (and welcome to :sf ! ) :rose

3. igor

Gold Member

Try the start/stop method - before you get ready to explode, just stop for a bit, then resume. Practice this when you masturbate.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

There are exercises that you can do, also, that teach you to control those muscles, so that you can feel an orgasm, but not ejaculate.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Rose, jerk off couple hours before or go for round 2 or 3. Each time you should last little longer with an empty tank.

6. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

There are also "delay creams" out there that you can use.....they numb the senses a bit so you can go longer, but be forewarned; a little goes a long ways.....It is also great for anal((Tip to remember)):dgrin

Dvus

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Do those creams numb the vaginal wall, as well? I was wondering if it effects the feeling for the woman...

8. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Yes they can numb females as well as males........Since most of the nerve endings are in the front part of the vagina, as long as he stays inserted and does not pull all the way out every time....I don't believe that it affects the woman as much as the man....

If you have a reaction to a toy and the material it is made of .....the cream is a good way to lessen the irritation......also if you are sore from an extremely active sex session, it can help there too

Dvus.....[EVIL][/EVIL]

9. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

Try changing rhythms during sex. Go fast for a while, then really slow, or try shallow penetration, then deep. Or you could even stop for a while and do something else for your partner. For example, you could go down on her. Mix it up a bit, and maybe that will help. :)

10. johnny_2

johnny_2 New Member

thanks all

I tried jerking before sex, I last a tad longer but not too much. I agree with the changing up positions and all, it seems to delay it a bit more but she like me on top which sucks b/c I don't last too long when i'm pounding..

Maybe I can try those excercies, jelqing, shit like that...

I tried those creams, they work but my dick is not as hard.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

At my age I don't usually have to worry about cumming too quickly, but switching positions always delays it for me -- sometimes to the point that we're both exhausted before I get there. :(

12. igor

Gold Member

Not if the guy uses it right (and certainly not if he wears a condom).
    It doesn;t take much of it to decrease sensitivity. WHen I have used it I just put one drop on my finger and rub it into the glans, not down the shaft.
    And if the guy applies it a while before penetration, he won't be wet enough to have any transfer to her.

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

They have condoms with the delay cream built into them. If you use condoms give that a try. Since it stays inside the condom won't effect the woman at all. Trojan makes one called extended pleasure or something like that.

14. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

lol theres many temporary fixes for this problem. But none will give you a the results you really want. Which is to be able to last as long as you want with your own. Heres a few tips

1. Have sex on a empty bladder.

2. Try not to have sex 30 min - 1hr after urinating. the sexual organs especially the pc muscle very sensitive to stimulation at that point.

3. Pc Muscle exercises. You may be familiar with this muscle and maybe all ready doing it. If not just google it. This muscle plays a very important role in the entire sex act. The muscle must be strong. Most men have never excersiced the Pc muscle. You test this. Next time you go urinate try stop the flow. This is your pc muscle. If you get a stinging sensation u need to work on it. If you can hold it for more than 5 seconds its getting better. Also when contracting and relaxing the muscle its very important to become aware of the contraction and the relaxing of the muscle. This will also help by increasing the blood flow into the penis make it more hard and durable for sex.When your able to lift towels with your dick you will have your Pc muscle handled.

4. Breathing. This is key. Its a fundamental piece to the whole activity. For some guys it comes natural. It just flows. Other have not been thought so or have conditioned them selves by masturbation to quick shallow breaths. What you want to do is to take deep breaths into the the belly and lower abdomen. Like this. Inhale through the Nose into the lower abdomen...breath deep....exhale through the mouth...Inhale throught the nose into the belly...breath deep...exhale through the nose. make sure your belly and lower abdomen are expanding and not just ur chest.Very simple. And thats how it should be lol.. It doesnt take rocket science man.

This is all I can think of..Im still learning too man..So I hope my advice helps you one way or another.