Lasting Longer

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sluglife69, Jul 14, 2007.

1. sluglife69

sluglife69 New Member

I would say I am fairly new to sex. I've had sex with about 6 girls, but the majority of the times they have just been drunk hookups. When i'm drunk I can last a long time, but when i'm sober I usually only last about 2 minutes. what can I do to last longer?

2. beast86

beast86 New Member

Don't just hammer her home. Focus on other things like kissing, touching and such when you feel you are close.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Look around but here is a brief list

1)oral foreplay
    2)condoms
    3)oral sex
    4)be in control if you are in control you can control when you cum, by your speeds
    5)and my favorite penetration untill you are about to cum, jump to oral, penetrate, oral
    repeat

good luck and have fun, also time will yeild better results

4. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Sometimes a cock ring can help. Also thinking about something not sexy when you feel yourself going too far can slow it down. :lol

5. Malfie

Malfie New Member

I highly suggest a start stop meathod both on your own and with a partner. Work youself until right before orgasm then stop, wait a few seconds then continue to do it untill you cant take it. Do this as much as possible and you will start to last longer. Also, if she wants you to hammer it in, but you cum to fast, just think of something that doesnt turn you on. Think about how the wall is blue, or how the woman on the bike had no front teeth :). Most of sexual excitement is in your head, so use your head to prevent it. You will still enjoy the feeling, but you wont cum if you do it right.

6. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

Don't think about it. Instead of putting the focus on your cock, place your attention elsewhere. Overthinking will only make it worse. Live in the moment and enjoy sex.

7. phil_uk

phil_uk New Member

Overthinking might make it worse, but i find that I have to start concentrating on other things long before i'm going to come, otherwise it doesn't help in the slightest!!