Lasting Longer w/o condom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny_2, Apr 12, 2007.

1. johnny_2

johnny_2 New Member

Hey all,

I'm not too bad when having sex with a condom, I could improve on it though. But when I don't wear a condom, it feels to freakin good and I feel like cum'n in like 2 minutes.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to last longer?

Thanks

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Think of your great grandmother naked, that will help. ;)

3. johnny_2

johnny_2 New Member

I'll probably go limp lol

but i've tried thinking about other things like work, etc but it doesen't work for me.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Have you tried pulling out, giving oral sex, or any other way when you feel you are going to "blow"?

5. johnny_2

johnny_2 New Member

yes, but i'm looking for any suggestions that would help me last longer during intercourse. Is there any medication or something that can help with this?

6. Littleman409

Littleman409 New Member

Take your time

Take your time, go slow. When you feel like your getting close stop, play with her tits, kiss, rub her body until you feel like you can thrust more. Then go slow until you get close again and stop, just like before. After you do this a few times it will get easier. The longer you do this the longer you can last. In a month or two of doing this you should be able to go a lot longer in between stops. You have to have a woman that won't rush you though.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nothing will really work, I just go ahead and cum
    wait a few minutes and do it again.

Hiker:sf

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

or stick to the condoms for round one and then bareback for round 2.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

OOOOO KKKKKK

Hiker

10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

just slowdown if ur gonna cum... pull out and kiss her for a while... whilst letting her rub ur slowly so you dont go soft... Then when uve cooled down get back to pumping it into her ^.^

11. hrddck

hrddck New Member

this is what i do

12. MADDOGHARPER

MADDOGHARPER New Member

Keep Cumming......

I love to fuck as well as use my fleshlights and as a result I used to hate the idea of cumming, although I as I have got older I find I can just carry on through teaching myself sexual discipline.

Now I have quite a high sex drive and get real turned on fairly quick (not in a premature way). I dont wear protection because I have been with my partner 9 years, but I want to go long and hard which is difficult with no dobber on, if you are giving it deep and firmly after a couple of minutes or so if your head is sensitive enough you just want to explode.

Now this is where the discipline comes in, you see when I feel like this I just STOP, cum give it a couple of seconds for throbbing cumming to stop and then carry on again and depending how tired I am I can fuck her all night and cum many times, average 3 times, the most ever was 10 times in a night, oh what a night.......

You when you are going to cum you keep fucking and call out various things like: ooooooooh SHIT, or OOOOOOOOOh my GOD, and let yourself go have one big physical eruption and you are out of the game for upto half an hour or so and your partner is like, glad you enjoyed it.

What you need to do is when you are about to cum, just before you throw your load, STOP, take a breathe and try to hold back the intense emotion you get, then let it out but focus on the idea of going again look her in the eye, "kiss her"- this is something that gives me the biggest bone on and wait for it to stop throbbing and then slowly Start Again with a smile on your face, she will think: oh I, smile back at you and think wow, this will give you a bit of a buzz and lift your spirit for that feel good factor you'll need and before you know it you'll be fucking her hard again and you can repeat this again and again until your knackered.

I know this sounds a little mad but it is hard for me to put into words how it is possible for
    a guy to have multiple orgasms, this is just how I do it, a high arousal state is what enables me to carry on along with the stop and just letting go.

I don't know anyone who can just keep going like me, my mates feel it is ok to just fire away as most of them believe a female orgasm is a thing of fantasy only seen in orgasms.
    They don't know that I keep going as if I mentioned it they would be either envyus and nasty or call me a freak.

Therefore only me, my partner who I ALWAYS make cum at least once and the people reading this will know. Hope this is some kind of help, Mark.

Women have multple orgasms so why shouldn't we?

13. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

hahahahahaha, oh god. anyways, i agree with littleman and animularisen just slow down and take your time. i had/kinda still have the same problem,but i did what they said, and it's getting better.

14. Auris

Auris New Member