Lasting Longer/More Often

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK all, here is my problem:

Whenever me and my g/f get "intimate" I never seem to last that long when constant attention is given to my penis. Either by me or her. Also when I am "done" I get really tired and am not interested in sexual activity nor can I really enjoy another orgasm. The second one last longer ofcourse but I do not really enjoy it .

Is there anything I can do to help with anything? Eat something, practice something (myself or with g/f), anything?

Thanks for any and all help all.

2. tryingdave

tryingdave New Member

My wife needs ALOT of stimulation to reach orgasam and its been a real stuggle for me to last for long periods of time(30mins or longer) The best luck I've had is to think about something that in no way makes me think about how god damn great my wife feels. just a few nights ago I was really going hard and was so focused on breathing properly as so not to keel over that before I knew it she was huffing and puffing too.

3. Emart

Emart New Member

There are a TON of ways you can work on lasting as long as you want. Google some ways to prevent premature ejaculation and read thoroughly, there are inifinite online resources for this topic, and although you probably come in the normal amount of time, it's the same concept as lasting long.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yeah, there's something you can eat. Her. ;) Seriously, just get her off orally BEFORE you get too much for yourself. Then you won't need to go for seconds too soon.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Agree with Joe, take some time to get her off orally first. The good news is as you get older and more experienced you will last longer. For now you also can try those delay type condoms with built in cream to numb it a little. Trojan makes one I think.

6. irresister

irresister New Member

Giving a woman an orgasm before intercourse is a great way to make sure she gets hers. But also keep in mind that guys orgasm when women want them too. It is an undeniable biological part of being mammals.

7. OnlyTheBest

OnlyTheBest New Member

Hey, Trojan makes these condoms called Lasting Pleasure or something like that. I didnt like them because it dulled some feeling but it definitely made me last longer. It actually numbs the head partially. I would definitely suggest those.

8. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

It just takes time, dude... When we were first married I would have cum just thinking about some of the shit we do now.

After 17 years of marriage, it's very rare for me to cum too soon. Usually, if I do, I just misread her signals. Much of the time I can keep it up anyway. Otherwise, I'm happy to go down on her to finish her off.

9. papaki

papaki New Member

I face the same problem with my 25-year-old boyfriend. We are together for almost 6 years. There are sometimes when he doenst last as much as he would like (and I 'd like of course...). But, there was also times when he managed to last for almost half an hour without problem. Can you propose me any solution ?