lasting longer/holding in orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allday1, Jul 12, 2007.

1. allday1

allday1 New Member

one time i was trying to last as long as i could while masterbating and i had read somewhere that right before you cum and hold it in you can keep going. so i tried that but when i was holding it in i felt this weird tingle in my stomach and felt almost as if i was about to throw up. anyone care to explain?

2. igor

Gold Member

What you don't want to do is squeeze it shut when you ejaculate to force it back inside. I don't know if that's what you did or not. The best thing to do is just stop stimulation just before you are at the point of no return. Wait a bit then go at it again. Repeat as often as you like.

3. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

OMG :eek sounds like you gave yourself blueballs

4. Deathcab

Deathcab New Member

haha dont think thats blue balls. Blue balls hurt, not tingle.

5. xplodez

xplodez New Member

you have to be careful if your using the PC muscle squeeze, you dont clamp down AS your about go to, you clamp down rite before you feel the point of no return, clamping down for a second or pulling out and pinching the head for about 5 seconds, you will go a little soft but will quickly regain momentum, just repeat ( many articles available online)

6. CoexistInPeace

CoexistInPeace New Member

Hold it in? Hm, the way I do it is I stroke until I have the sensation to ejaculate, but stop stroking immediately once I experience that feeling. Once the feeling subsides a bit, I continue stroking and the cycle continues.

I think this is called Tantric Masterbation?