Lasting longer and still stimulate your Mate

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 20, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Lasting longer and still stimulate your Mate. What you do is when you are Fucking your mate and you feel the urge that you are going to cumm just pull out and slap your dick on her clit until the urge goes away and start fucking her again. You can do this as long as you want to last. You can do this all night if you like.

OK some women has very sensitive clitorises so do not slap you dick on the clit but just right below it. It will still feel good to them and you can make it still feel good to them.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife hates it when I do that. :shrug

3. GentleManSteve

Maybe her clit is real sensitive. I have met women the same way. I still hit my dick on her pussy but not directly on their Clitorises and finger fuck them also and they usually like it when I do that.

4. GentleManSteve

Maybe her clit is real sensitive. I have met women the same way. I still hit my dick on her pussy but not directly on their Clitorises and finger fuck them also and they usually like it when I do that. you mabe slapping it too hard also

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

It doesn't seem to matter where I slap her with it, or how hard. She just doesn't seem to like being slapped with a dick, period. I guess every woman is different, and that's just not something she enjoys. :)

If the woman likes it, then I can see how that would be great for delaying your own orgasm, while still stimulating her.

6. GentleManSteve

Yea every girl is different and some will not like it period just like you said. Some girls do not even like getting their pussy's touched anywhere near the clit at all. I have met only one girl in my life like that, but I am sure there is more of them out there. I just fingered fucked her while while rubbing my dick on her labia on each side, she seemed to like that so I did it that way. I am sure if people would just experiment you can find something the girl likes and that she will not stop you from doing it.

Some people just quit fucking and just kiss them sensuously while they stop pumping. That can also be a good way but I wouldn't just stop and only kiss them sensuously, I would massage their clitoris if they like that if not I will stroke their labia while I stop pumping.

They best thing I did was jackoff right before sex and that helps a lot also.

I jakedoff a bunch of times through out the day once before I had sex and I screwed the girl all night and didn't even bust a not at all. She even gave me a BJ and I still didn't get off. I will probably never do that again. It might be good if you just want to have sex for a long time but not if you want to get off yourself.