Last sexual experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Cone, Mar 5, 2009.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

What was your last sexual experience?

Mine was last night with my boyfriend, he came over to mine in the evening just to see me for a while but we hadn't had sex in about 2 weeks so we were both rather horny. My family were in the house too. While I was playing dancemat he was sitting on my beanbag behind me watching, as I turned round I saw he was looking at me intently, slowly rubbing his crotch. This got me started so I left the dancemat and with a naughty grin went over to him and knelt between his legs, then started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. One thing leads to another as they say!
    After unbottoning his shirt I slipped off my top and he began feeling my breats and touching my upper body. He said the door wasn't completely shut so I got up and closed it, and turned up the volume of the dancemat. Then I started rubbing his now hard dick through his trousers and he pulled out his dick, I began licking and sucking it. As I did I rubbed my pussy through my white trousers and told him I'm already wet, so I slipped them off and kept rubbing my pussy while sucking his dick.
    We weren't expecting to have sex, but at this point there was no going back so he got up from the beanbag, I slipped off my panties and lay on the floor, and he entered and god did it feel good after all this time. We eventually ended up back on the beanbag and he cummed all inside me, it was great. My family never said anything but hopefully they thought the banging from upstairs was the very loud dance mat!! LOL!

So anyway, because it's fun learning other people's experiences, what was your last?

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

Nothing that exciting lol

My wife was getting ready to go take a bath and she came over and jerked me off until I came on her tits. :)

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Actual contact...October...Otherwise two cool friends that helped a lady out on her birthday week! ;)

4. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Surprised my wife with a new rabbit vibe this week. We broke it out for the first time last night and she very much enjoyed it, after first being intimidated by it's size. After a while though she threw it to the side for the real thing!

5. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

A few days ago..... was pretty good :D

6. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

We tried out a new lubricant last week. Smelled like cherries :) Once I got her pussy and ass lubed up and my finger dancing in there she could hardly contain herself. We both had the best orgasms for some time.

7. CombatMedic

CombatMedic New Member

Yesterday

Got back from church and my wife had her skirt on, lifted it up and pulled her panties to the side and we went at it.

8. igor

Gold Member

I dunno. Haven't had sex since last year.:ugh

9. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I seriously hope I haven't had my last!!! :lol:brow:D

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn, Igor, I hope you don't need to flip your rocket avie upside down. :p

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

The last time I had sex was a coupla weeks ago. The actual intercourse part really wasn't all that remarkable but what happened afterwards was.

Hubby got me off orally, then jumped on and did his thing. He went into the bathroom to freshen up and I grabbed my Hitachi Magic Wand, popped onthe g-whiz attachment and went for it. I managed to climax 4 times while he was in the bathroom, which took a total of less than 10 minutes.

I have never been able to go off so powerfully so many times in such a short period of time before. It was pretty damned decent. :dgrin

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Last week had the opportunist to stay two overnights with my accommodating female friend.
    On the first we made love before dinner, after dinner, at 4 am and again at 7am.
    The next night a repeat but combined the 4 am and 7 am instead a single episode at 5am.
    BTW, she had flown in from another state just for that opportunity so guessing we did not waste her air fare:)

13. igor

Gold Member

Thanks HR. One of these days I fear the old rocket may be out of fuel :D

14. iacuras

iacuras New Member

It's been a while :( Like 5 months actually. I would really love to have some soon!!

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Last time was about a week ago when the Swede bent me over the laundry hamper in the bathroom and took me from behind. Fun times. :) We've both been busy and sick so haven't been much in the mood lately.