Last Night's Sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Feb 3, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Watched a DVD(Secret Surban Sex Parties) last night while we masturbated together. I love to watch her dildo go in and out of her vagina. When the sex got real hot on the DVD she came. Wonderful to watch. Then she withdrew the dildo and we began having intercourse in the spoon position while watching. It wasn't long until I filled her with cum as she came again. Then off to sleep after she licked the cum off of my penis.

2. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

What a great way to end the week!

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We were both really horny after talking about our favorite type of sex. We put on a DVD(Swinging in the USA) and I immediately put my dick in her in the spoon position. We just lay there for a while without thrusting watching the sex on the DVD and talking about what they were doing. After a few minutes we were about to explode as I started thrusting. After a couple of minutes we came together filling her with cum. We just lay there telling each other how good it was. Then I withdrew and she licked the cum off of my dick.

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Sounds lovely.....Swinging in the USA......is it a remake of Singing in the rain?

lol

BTW I love your name oldkinky haha