Last Night

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Squirt, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I had the most amazing night last night!!! My boyfriend and I were going about our typical night, ate supper, put the kids to bed, and watched some TV. Then somehow (not sure what brought it up), next thing I know, we are standing on our back patio, both of us butt ass naked in the rain. He has me in his arms kissing me, the rain falling on us soaking our bodies and then we made love. It didn't last very long because the rain was cold, but WOW. I have never had sex outside where someone could have looked out and seen us (no privacy fence) and I've never had sex in the rain.

Then we came in and got dried off and we just talked. It was one of those nights where we just reconnected. I realized just how much I love him and why. Definately a memorable night that will not be forgotten!

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Delightful. Its supposed to rain here till Thursday, but your here might be my here too, I see. Congrats on your lovely evening. The really magical, spontaneous stuff is some of the best I think. ^_^

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Great!!!!!
    Nothing like some spontaneity to keeps things interesting.
    Even better is talking about.

4. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I'm about 100 miles from you. lol Yes spontaneous stuff is best. That is what is so great about our relationship.