Last Night

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yesterday, my son stayed over at a friend’s, and for the first time in quite a while, my husband and I would have the house to ourselves. The very thought of it made me simmer all day as I anticipated the evenings festivities.

My husband called from work to say he was on his way home from and would be picking up a pizza for dinner. I hung up the phone and sprang into action. I took out every candle we owned and put them about the living room. I took a long hot shower and shaved all my important parts.

When I knew he was about due to arrive, I put on some soft music, lit the candles, and waited for him on the couch. I heard him coming up the stairs, t and met him at the door. I took the pizza from him and told him we would have that “after”. He said, “After what?” and giggled. I told him to shut up and not ruin the mood, giving him a dirty smile.

He hurried to take a quick shower, and as he did, I mixed up a blender of double-the-tequila frozen raspberry Margaritas. I poured us each a tall one, grabbed the bag of toys, and waited on the couch for him.

By the time he came to me, I had finished about half of my drink and I was ready for him. I pounced on him as soon as he sat down and shoved him against the couch, kissing him with a fierce passion. He melted on the couch as we kissed. Soon, I had his shorts off and was kneeling in front of him on the floor.

I could not help but devour his cock as he held my hair back so he could watch. Before long he was moaning and breathing heavy, which served to get me even more aggressive as I licked and sucked him from his balls to tip of his cock. He pushed my head away and told me to stop and reluctantly I let his rock hardness slide from my lips.

He said he wanted to eat my pussy and I lay back on the couch as he licked and sucked at me with his warm mouth, his hand wandering up to grab my nipple and soon I was moaning with pleasure.

I got an idea as he was feasting on my hot and dripping pussy, and pushed him off me and grabbed the wand and an attachment for it. I turned it on and slid it into me while he used his mouth and hands on my jutting nipples.

I was getting wetter and hotter as I lay there, feeling the wand buzzing away at my clit and g-spot, when I got an idea to try something we have never been able to pull off before. I told him I wanted both him and the wand inside of me and after some maneuvering, he slide in underneath the vibe and stroked me. I had never been so stretched before; his cock shoved the wand against my g-spot so tightly, I was in heaven. I asked him if he liked the feel of the vibrations on his cock and he said, “Yeah, it’s getting me off” and even as he said it, he tensed then shot his wad deep into me.

I was a bit disappointed, because it felt so incredible to have a double penetration in that way, but he was not done with me, yet. He got off me and knelt beside me on the floor then told me to keep the wand on my clit. He sucked my nipples and twisted them as I ground myself against the vibrations, getting rougher and rougher until I was panting and sweating. I was very close to coming when he bit me so hard it made me scream.

He apologized and started again, much more gently this time. The abrupt jolt of pain has made my orgasm retreat, so it took a while for me to get built up again. I fucked myself harder and harder with the wand as he urged me on and told me what a good girl I was for getting so wet for him. He told me to come in a soft voice, then, got more and more aggressive until he was demanding I come for him.

The change in his tone was all I needed, and soon I was beyond words, just laying there, letting the wand do its magic, feeling something mind blowing building within me. I felt an incredible need to have him in my mouth again, and pulled his hips towards me, telling him I wanted to clean his beautiful manhood. I drew his cock into my mouth, tasting my own juices mixed with his cum and started sucking him.

He stroked into my mouth in a gently rhythm and soon I was to the point where I feared biting down on him. I pulled my head back as my orgasm hit me and screamed out like an animal. I tried to pull the wand off me, but he pushed it back so my tortured clit was screaming for mercy.

After about five minutes of the most intense orgasm I have had in ages, he allowed me to turn off the wand and take it out of my pulsating pussy. I pulled him back on the couch and he lay himself down on me.

We just stayed there, like that, coming down from our highs, as the candles flickered and the music filled the air. It was really sweet to be able to spend some time alone with him like that, a rare treasure that I am still smiling over today, as I type this.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry to bore you all with my ho-hum anecdote. :eek:

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry CL, had I read it before now I'd have responded. But now it just seems as if my reply is forced. I'll come back and comment in a few minutes. :)

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Your sex life sure is a lot more exciting than mine is. I think I'll do something to remedy that right now...:brow

*Puss goes to jump the Viking*

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll just sit here on the couch with my son and watch Toy Story for the 400th time. :lol

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

It never gets old, does it Heely?

Really, I don't mean to get all pouty about folks not replying to my thread, its just that I want to share my excitement and discoveries, and I wonder if I should just keep it to myself. Afterall, it's just sex, right? ;)

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's never just sex. And you know that. :)

Honestly, sometimes reading your posts like this I'm lost for words. I think I'm more sick of typing the same old stammering replies to something that you obviously put a lot of effort into sharing. All I can think to say is 'that's so hot' or 'wow, thanks for sharing'. Ya know?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes you can't hear the clapping over the ovation. I'm the guy in the back with the cat-whistles. ;)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, heely, that was mighty sweet of you to say.

Hey Puss, I find it hard to believe that a vixen like yourself doesn't have a pretty exciting sex life, I think you are just being modest. ;)

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

How was the pizza?????:lol:dgrin:eek:utahere

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

*cuffs Johnny* And you wonder why you never get any! :lol

11. igor

Gold Member

Oh my - I just can't imagine being in a hot wet pussy with a vibe at the same time! I'd last about 10 nanoseconds!

12. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

if CL stopped posting her story , do know many people would be without a sex life at all :lol

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oooo....like the story CL. What prompted you to try the double penetration this way?

BD

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Actually, my dearest Wonder Belly, we had tried it before but I was too tight to fit both in. You mentioning it in an earlier thread here on SF got me to thinking we should try it again. :tup

15. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW inserts our Penthouse Golden Nugget Vibrating Egg in her pussy and then I put my dick in and we fuck with it vibrating inside. The first few times we did this we both came very fast. Now we last longer, but we still have very intense orgasms.