Last night was just... WOW

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ladysierra, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Sorry, but I think last night was near the best sex my fiancee and I have ever had Hahaha. Maybe a continuation of Rose's I know what you did last night thread?

I'm still all tingly just thinking about it :penisdance

We started with one of our favorite foreplay techniques 69, first him on top then me on top which I had to wrestle for since I wanted more access to take him deeper.

It then switched to me on top, riding him when I couldn't stand it anymore and had to have his cock inside me. I moved slow at first teasing him and myself, my clit kept bumping against him driving me wild. It was hard not to speed up and finish fast.

We then switched to him on top, somehow we ended up with me hanging halfway off the bed, my legs up over his shoulders. He could tell I was getting close to orgasm and pulled out to lick me. OMG! Within minutes I was cumming hard, the entire bed shaking with me.

Once the stars left my eyes and I could see straight and part of the feeling came back to my body LOL I flipped over so he could bang me hard from behind, I love that after I orgasm.

He finished with me laying on my stomach and legs closed tight, squeezing every time he pulled back to shove it in again. I managed to squeeze in one more screaming orgasm just as he finished.

mmmmmm Needless to say that even with only 5 hours sleep I was in an awesome mood today Hahaha.

I am hoping for a repeat performance tomorrow night! :nuts

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Great play by play description Lady! :)

Maybe Rose will read this and try to out do you two tonight. :tup

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh geez, Lady - that is PERFECT for the "I Know What You Did Last Night" thread!!! Mainly because its true. I'm glad you brought that back up. That was a hot forum!!

...and i LOVE that 'on-the-stomach-legs closed' position. I think it's the helpless feeling it gives.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Sounds really ht! I want to experience that so baaaaad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.