last night i gave my first blow job

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by itaguy888, Nov 9, 2011.

1. itaguy888

itaguy888 New Member

i was always curious and i finally gave a guy a blow job. i really liked it and he has a huge dick.. i was gaggin alot does this make me bi.. and he said i did a good job. he shot a powerfull load and caught me off guard and i choked and it came out thru my nose

#1 itaguy888, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. McGumby

McGumby New Member

Labels! Who cares, what it makes you. I'm sure plenty of "straight" guys experiment and i know plenty of men and women do things with members of their own sex for the pleasure of their spouse. As for what it makes you? It makes you adventurous.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

When I was younger I had a male friend that I frequently experimented with, we did everything, but only had sex twice with eachother. I wish me and him had more time with eachother before we got into highschool but we stopped just so we didnt get carried away :/ . But yea it was a blast! Id be willing to do it again too if the opportunity presented itself :D

4. 6stringking

6stringking Member

nice man, been looking to try this myself, and heres to anser your question. would you date guys, if yes then you can call yourself bi, if not then you can say your straight.

5. sarad

sarad New Member

His cum ended up coming out of your nose? Sounds painful.

As to the bi question, no one can answer that but you. I enjoy women sexually, but prefer to actually date men. I've been in one real relationship with a woman, but have experimented with many. I do consider myself to be bisexual.

But, as has been stated, don't be so ready to apply a label. Experimenting is something I believe we should all be more free with if everyone is safe. Usually that doesn't lead to cum dripping from the nose, but whatever. I can't judge.

My last guy, whom I was with for ten years, felt the need to experiment with a guy. I didn't mind. Curiosity is curiosity.

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

No I wouldnt date a guy but id mess around with a guy again! Theres so much I would have liked to do when I was younger, with my male friend, that I would enjoy doing in the near future :D

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

And I agree with you sarad, experimenting with the same sex should be accepted more than it is and not looked at as being gay. If the opportunity is there, whats wrong with seeing where it goes...you may enjoy it! I know I did :)

8. itaguy888

itaguy888 New Member

First blow job

i recently started to give blow jobs and i realy like it.. i really love to swallow alot of cum ... is that normal

Same member, same subject.....I have merged these threads.....HW.

#8 itaguy888, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  9. NorCal_BBW

NorCal_BBW New Member

Re: First blow job

I love to swallow to! ;) I don't care if it's normal or not! ha!

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Normal in my life.

11. AA86

AA86 New Member

if you can admit you are gay, then yes its normal. if you are over the age of 18 and are still telling people you are straight but like to suck dick on the weekends, theres nothing wrong with that, but you are bisexual.

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ive done things with a male friend when I was younger and enjoyed it. But now that im older it doesnt appeal to me as much anymore. Dont get me wrong, if the opportunity presented itself id fool around again but im not going around knocking on doors handing out flyers, ya know? But I wouldnt consider myself gay or bi, only when im suuuper horny ;)

13. Kermit

Gold Member

I don't see why it wouldn't be normallol blowjobs are done all the time by many many people lol

14. ivanitchybum

ivanitchybum New Member

I call troll. Every post this guy does is about him giving a guy a BJ and swallowing cum.

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Yeah Im pretty sure that qualifies as gay. Dont sugarcoat it. Sucking a dick, swallowing cum, and liking it is not bicurious. Its GAY!

.. Not that theres anything wrong with that, just sayin

16. ivanitchybum

ivanitchybum New Member

^^^ Didn't understand a word mate

17. oneyedmonster

oneyedmonster New Member

Men have been sucking cock and swallowing cum, since there have been "men", probably the second most common sex act between humans after man/woman intercourse..it is wonderfully sexy to do and relieves that sexual tension that all men tend to feel all the time..gives women a break too from the constant pleading from men to have sex. Only in modern times have some people felt the need to put a label on so common a sex act...have girlfriends/wives and suck cock too..labels are fine for food products and medicine bottles but on a "cock", they are not required! Suck dick, str8, bi, or gay guys and stop worrying about what people my "label" you..no need to advertise what you do to your buddies just suck penis and enjoy the pleasure to be had...and swallow that delicious,sexy cum too..

18. oneyedmonster

oneyedmonster New Member

Oh man, what century is this anyway? So trivial a thing as cocksucking, cum swallowing by men on men, is "nothing",really" .. just enjoy it, don`t label it, and have fun while you`re here on this crazy earth...time to move on...enough really serious things to worry about, eh?

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

100% agreed oneyedmonster, its been happening for many many years, and as of recent its been getting a negative label. I personally enjoy the idea of me sucking a dick or riding a guy, but that only happens when im horny, and fades immediately after I cum. I dont concider myself gay, maybe bi but I dont mind, because you only live once!

20. gerrycum

gerrycum New Member

I have sucked an older guy off earlier this year, was the most awesome experience I ever had.I am proud to be labelled a cocksucker. It turns me on, knowing I am a member of a select group of guys who do this. How many guys can say they done this? Anyhoo... I would'nt leave my wife for a dick, I lurve pussy way too much. My wife and I are open about all things sexual, but it was still a surprise that she ended up agreeing with me going ahead with giving head to another guy. She was afraid, but trust me enough. I ask\tell her when I'm gonna go, only been once, but she knows it was'nt the last time its gonna happen. Giving him head is not allowed to interfer in our marriage. Both our decision. I am a proud cocksucker.