Last night at Panama City Beach & Great Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

My wife and I had some great balcony sex last night.
    Started out in the hallway. She was only wearing a hot pink, shear, micro-thing and attempting to put on her matching top. But a grabbed her, tossed the top aside, pulled her against me (I was already naked) and kissed her passionately. I then brought her over to the bed, pushed onto it, pulled her thing over and a worked my cock up inside her. I alternated between nice slow thrusts while kissing her, to grabbing her by her hair and ramming her cunt hard enough to rock her body.
    Eventually, I turned her over and fucked her from behind. She loved it. I thrusted, I grinded, again alternating between slow and steady, and hard and fast, pounding away at her sweet little pussy.
    After a bit of that we stepped out onto the balcony (our room overlooks the Gulf). I brought a cushioned stool out for her. She kneeled in it obediently, and with her backside to me, she grasped the railing. I liked my fingers and grabbing her crotch I made sure she was good and wet. Then I speared her once again with my shaft. There was no more soft and gentle, hard fast pounding her cunt until I exploded inside her.
    Afterward, we sat naked on the bed talking as we shared a piece of black-tie mousse and raspberry cheese cake that we had left over from Olive Garden.
    We finished our deserts, and made love before cuddling down and drifting off to sleep listening to the ocean waves.
    What a great last night in Panama City Beach.

Redline1, teamster145 and naughty4u like this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

Where did you stay? We will be there in 1 month at the Celadon. Thinking of doing the same thing.

3. Adventurer

Gold Member

The last three times we have gone, we have stayed at the Majestic. We like it there.

Too late, we thought about going for a nighttime walk on the beach, and her wearing her hot pink micro-thong set underneath her bathing suit just until we hit the beach. Then once out on the beach with only the faint light from the resorts, removing her bikini and she'd just wear the thong bikini while we walk.

Ah well, she said there is always next time. :)

teamster145 and HotForHoney like this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

That is a beautiful thing my friend

5. Redline1

Gold Member

Bravo!!!!!