Last Longer !

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by boi19, Jan 30, 2011.

1. boi19

boi19 New Member

People,

Recently i was reading the Men's Health( as i do every month )
    Whilst reading i came across something great! In the magazine they said that men can train a cetrain muscle that can make them last longer and make them have more control over their ejaculation. They said that males could train that muscle by starting to pee, and dan stop peeing..hold it for a few seconds and then restart peeing. I myself thought it was bullcrap untill i started training for a week. Then when i finnaly got a chance to fuck my girlfriend i lasted much longer....for about 20 minutes

and believe it or not...but i even managed to fuck my girl for a periode that was longer then a hour !
    I used to be a fast boy but now im over that problem. Girls over here, tell your guys about this and guys over here please try it out !

2. uss_texas

uss_texas New Member

hey mate, thanks for the idea, il try it myself =)

3. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

What you are doing is called Kegels, and the knowledge of this has been around for quite some time. Women do these exercises as well, which help with quite a bit sexually, and even child birth.:tup

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not quite. To make it work you need to know what it feels like as you get close, and when you do you squeeze hard. Then the urge to come goes, so to speak. An alternative, especially for those who practice mediation, is to use creative visualisation. Imagine your sexual energy draining away, and the urge to come disappears. These are probably the two most useful ways to control ejaculation.

Boi19: 20 minutes is probably okay, but is your girl alright with an hour? My wife doesn't mind sex being really, really long every now and then, especially if it's really frantic and she has lots of orgasms on the way, but she prefers about 10 minutes or so most of the time.

5. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

Very true, I read and practiced the Taoist sex meditations which is basically a mix of Kundalini and then Kegel exercises. I do it, orgasm two or three times during a normal nice session without ejaculating. Sex is great, feels good, and I don't feel drained afterward. (two or three may not sound much, but I like nice medium-length sex most of the time). At one point, i got to six or seven multiple orgasms within a five minute span. Sounds good in theory, but it makes me too light headed and too out of sorts, so to speak.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't do multiples with my wife all the time, but we do them on special times such as yesterday afternoon at a romantic bed and breakfast. I came four times over twenty minutes before letting go and ejaculating on the fifth. It is good and I'm glad I was taught how to do it. My wife wonders where the journey's heading though, cause she can feel my orgasm but initially doesn't know if it's ejaculatory or not, and therefore whether we're in for a longer journey. I'm not sure how to let her know without spoiling the moment.

When I was being trained, the Goddess aroused me and kept me aroused right on the edge for a very, very long time, and when I orgasmed (no ejaculation), it was like the mother of all orgasms! It had a very slow build-up, starting at my fingertips and then my toes, face and all over before it happened. It was amazing! The best thing was that I used that to enhance my orgasms during our normal sex, and now I have slow (very, very long and very slow) build-ups to explosive lengthy orgasms, where the whole-body pleasure all but drowns out the normal penile contractions that I once know as an 'orgasm'.

It's my understanding after talking to Michelle the Goddess and some other women, that the orgasm women experience is more like what I now enjoy: whole-body pleasure than just a few nice-feeling contactions.

7. pinkbaby

pinkbaby New Member

maybe that really works

8. teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser New Member

Is this using Kegels - How did you learn? I would like to as well!!

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

There's a school in Sydney where you pay money and have four one-on-one sessions with a Tantric Goddess, where you start with the basics of breath control and energy recirculation, move onto kegals while being manually stimulated and finish with one session of intercourse. After that you should have it mastered. It's the only school of it's type in the world that I know of, but it has since expanded to other parts of Australia.

This is the way sexual skills were taught in past times: experienced women training men.

In a legal sense this is prostitution, but prostitution is legal here so no problems.

10. nyxx

nyxx New Member

this is kegel excercises, you don't need to go to a class to figure it out. you can do them anywhere, in the bed, the bathroom, during a business meeting, etc. I do them when driving my car, lol. if you can't flex it long enough to stop ejaculation you can just wrap your thumb, index and middle finger around the base of your penis to accomplish the same thing :)

just remember that you still ejaculate, just instead of releasing it your body just reabsorbs the fluid!

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

nyxx,
    The way I do kegels is to orgasm without any ejaculation, which means I stay hard and my arousal abates and I can continue fucking. What you're describing is retrograde ejaculation, and that's not the optimum way to have multiple orgasms. Retrograde ejaculation does mean you lose your erection, whereas a non-ejaculatory orgasm has no impact on erection at all. For example on Tuesday I got into the zone of multiple orgasms and had about, five but all I wanted to do was ejaculate and finish. It took about half an hour of hard work to get there! My wife enjoyed it though.

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

you don't lose your hardon my way either. you just feel the sensation of the muscle contactions and then continue having sex...

13. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

It's easier to just think of something non sexual.
    Baseball works for me.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

What kegel exercises and energy recirculation do is enable you to stay in the moment and yet not come too quickly. Why fuck a woman, why kiss her and gaze in her eyes while she enjoys having you inside her, why enjoy all those remarkable sensations: her soft skin against yours, the pull of her pussy on each thrust, when you've got your mind somewhere far away? What my techniques are designed to do is keep you in the moment, connected to your lover in all ways, and still last.

The essence of Tantric sex, of which kegel exercises is but one small part, is to use sex to build a spiritual connection with your lover, and you can't do that if you're thinking of sport. It's actually designed to use sex to build a spiritual connection to the world in it's entirety, but I haven't actually travelled down that route yet. But I intend to, only with my partner by my side.

15. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

The pleasure is the pleasure, no matter what you're looking at or thinking of.
    Thinking of something else simply provides a bit of a distraction. I'm good at multi-tasking.

You can pimp your opinion on this method all you want, however you can't force anyone to agree with you.

16. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

very true....

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Don't intend to force anyone, it's their loss... Tantric is not for everyone, it's very hard to master, but fortunately lovely Michelle taught me all a lot. Later on she taught my wife and I together (there we were naked together in front of this beautiful woman who had previously taught me how to have earth-shattering orgasms, and more). Not for the faint-hearted couple, I can assure you.

The only thing I regret is that I didn't learn these techniques earlier, as the increased orgasmic intensity alone makes the whole thing worthwhile. But like I said, if you've reached the peak of possible sexual satisifaction and sex couldn't possibly be better, then...

18. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

If condom is on .. I can last for hours but feeling nothing !!