[Ask a Girl] Large Penis to Tight Vagina

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Sherm520, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Sherm520

Sherm520 New Member

I am 6'2", and have a large penis - 9" long and 7" circumference. I have been with many women, and have encountered some that require additional time to adapt, which makes being large more of a curse.

Currently, I am seeing two women - one easily accommodating and the other, well this is a first for me. She is ridiculously tight. Our first time, I almost just gave up and left. I am aware that ample foreplay and lubrication are necessities. With this girl, those requirements are met.

When we have sex, I either lose focus trying to get it in there, or I see facial expressions of pain, when I get it in, and have to stop. I have yet to enjoy myself. How long is this girl going to take to fit me? I need advice on how to make this work. It may be best to just move on to something else.

2. ounasty1

ounasty1 New Member

I realize I'm not adding anything and I am not gay nor BI but my jaw dropped and I couldn't resist... 7" Circumference?:eek

Can you PLEASE take a picture of it... I really want to see what something that monstrous (in a good way) looks like.

3. Hottiiee

Hottiiee New Member

Woow, that sounds good... my bf is extremly tiny, would love to try out yours

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Its too bad I'm gonna be gone a couple days because I think this may end up being one of the more entertaining threads we've had in a while....:lol....

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

lol, what gives you that idea Bar?

Sides, how small is "extremely" anyway?

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yeah, Sherm aka bazooka 9x7; leave those tight little Vs for those of us with the correct size ;)

7. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Hell yeah! Feel free to let me try out that cock anytime.

8. p115

p115 New Member

Where is the tight area, just when you enter or a inch or so inside her?

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm not quite as big with 6.5" circumference and I have had a few tight women where I thought I would never get in. In fact I'm having a relationship now with a married woman in that category. What has worked for me is a bit of lube on my glans regardless of how horny my partner may be. It does help. Also missionary is the best position to start because it's looser, even if you change once you're inside and she's (hopefully) dilated enough to manage that. My married woman never really dilates which is a new one for me.

The problem for me when thick meets tight is it becomes a battle to last a decent amount of time given the over-stimulation. Normally I aim for 10 minutes but can easily last longer, but with a tight woman it is very hard for me to last a reasonable time.

10. Magnum13

Magnum13 New Member

o
    How extremely "tiny" are we talking here? Does he know how to use what he does have? And overall are your requirements/needs being met?

Just interested to know that's all :D