Large Loads

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Noho, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noho

Noho New Member

When I get bj's, I either cum a big load or a regular size load. My lover swallows each time but says she likes when I cum big because she says its more for her to swallow, which she enjoys. She says that when I cum a normal size load, it isn't as fun for her to enjoy. She says that most women who like to swallow want the bigger loads since it shows what a good job they did.

Is this true?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I think most want small loads because big loads will choke or gag them.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

I don't really care. It is not the size of the load that is indicative of how much a man enjoys it. Tell her that. Make noise, moan and tell her she is doing a good job and that should be enough to turn her on.

When I suck my BFs cock he loves it and lets me know by telling me. He says stuff like "suck that cock baby" or "I love the way you suck my cock". That makes me really wet and horney for him.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah but how can you go entirely off of the load size? I mean there's times where I've went and there's BARELY been a little dribble that comes out. Why? Cause I was at it earlier that day. :brow

The frequency of which you do that is a huge dictator in how much comes out. Not so much how wonderful it is. Does she know that?

5. BustHer

BustHer New Member

NoHo

Load size is dictated by the frequency that you have sex. If you abstain for a few days it will be large but if you O twice and then get a BJ the load will be small. It takes them boys a bit of time to make more. The idea or feeling of your GF that load size is determined by how good a job she did doesnt ring true with me. The best BJ I've ever had was from my wife after I had already cum twice(we were younger then) and was very tender from all the sex. She gently held it in her mouth and made very small erotic moves with her mouth and tongue ( I could feel the tenderness and caring)until I came about 2 drops. It took her maybe 30 minutes to make this happen but it was the best mind blowing O I've ever had:eek:. I was so sensitive she had to be very careful or it hurt, she knew this and still made it the Greatest. The worst I ever had was great and I came a bucket full so I think there may be a communication thing you guys need to address when it cums to oral sex, dont let her linger in doubt tell her what your feeling, let it out and she will loose the feelings of self doubt in her ability to please you. :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

6. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

There needs to be some clarification of exactly HOW much semen is average for a single ejaulation. I looked it up in the Merck Manual of Medical Information and found:

After 3 days without an ejaculation, the average semen volume is between 2 and 6 mL, or approximately 1 teaspoon.

(FYI, there are 5 mL in 1 teaspoon, and 3 teaspoons in 1 tablespoon. I've frequently heard people interchange teaspoons and tablespoons by saying, "I ejaculated a tablespoon of semen." That would be extremely rare. It would mean that you ejaculated 15 mL which is more that TWICE the amount of the high-end range. Not likely. Most men ejaculate 1 teaspoon.)

7. CC29

CC29 New Member

Oh wow, I AGREE!!! My b'f is very well hung and talks nasty as hell when I give him great wet blowjobs. He cums alot all the time, but at least every couple of weeks he unloads a super load in my mouth that drips out the sides and takes 3 or 4 so swallows to get it all down. Mmmmmm, love those big loads and huge cumbaths, nothing like it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.