Large Beautiful Lady!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mosquito, Mar 11, 2008.

1. mosquito

mosquito New Member

I have this fantasy to be with a very, very large but beautiful lady. I see women all the time that are as big as I would want to be with but only a few are nice enough looking for me to consider. But, when I do see a plus sized beauty it drives me wild. Anybody else with this one?

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I guess it depends on how large you are talking about. I'm not totally into the SSBBW's but do find BBW's and plump women quite the turn on.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Certainly.....theres a lot to be said for cuddly girls.........:brow

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm bi, and I find all sorts of women attractive. Skinny, big, short and tall. There are many forms to be admired.

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

im short and round. and theres not alot of guys out there that are into us chubbier ladies.

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

There is somebody for everybody

I thnik a lot of guys are worried about what other will say if they are with a larger size women,so its an ego thing and especially the younger guys who get made fun of by their friends.I have dated women of all sizes and it just became about the what kinda of person the woman was in the long run,not the weight.

Its also funny that a great looking woman will over look a mans weight more easily if he is a good guy,I knew a guy they was real big and funny as hell and he ended up marrying a woman who looked like a supermodel

In my dating life I have found that once a bigger gal sees that you think she is sexy they get wilder faster sexually.

7. dtschopp

dtschopp New Member

agree with ctown75 once they know your serious about them they will unleash the sexuality and be great in bed

8. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I'm available haha.