Lap Dancing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smileygal, Nov 2, 2005.

1. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Ok, question for you men on the board..or the ladies for that matter. This morning on a local radio station they had a gal on that teaches lap dancing. She does this for couples in your home for a fee of course. I am really kinda interested in this. I wonder is this something you guys would appreciate your wife or gf doing for you? I think it would be real erotic & could be a great turn on. I would love to tease him like that cause I know what would come later when I'm done with him :brow Thoughts?

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

For me definatly. Its the whole stripper fantasy some guys have. Also stripping and lapdancing isnt just taking off clothes and bouncing on someones lap. Its considered an art. A way women can express themselves as sex goddess by dancing a swaying and such. Its a form of foreplay for us me. A teaser. One night my girl and I went to a stripclub and the dancers were begging my girl to get on stage. Eventually she did and had fun with the attention she was getting when she started to strip. After she got off stage, me and her went to a lap dance booth, then went home and had one of the best rememberable nights of sex ever. Its not something we're gonna do all the time, but it was a good moment. So i say yes. Take the class, read a book, go to a strip club with some gal pals to see and talk to the strippers there and ask questions and observe. If this is somethign you want to go a little extreme, look into poledancing. theres dvds and such on how to do it for the beginers to most flexible of people. Also thers a portable stripper pole that you can buy that when yoru done wiht it all you have to do is put it under the bed. Let me know how it goes. :)

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

Id love to have my wife lap dance for me....it would drive me nutso! It would make me more aroused than she already makes me, if thats possible:phat And definitely she wouldnt have any worrys about what would come later in response to her dance.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Rose has a DVD that teaches striptease and lap dancing. She's not bad at it cuz she was a club dancer before I knew her. The DVDs are a cheaper way to learn but if you put out the bucks for a personal in-home teacher it would be worth it.

We were in New York last year and decided to go to a high class strip joint. When I went to the restroom Rose paid two dancers to lap dance with me. We were sitting at a table right beside the stage. After the girl finished her dance she walked up and started shaking them in my face. Then she did the lap dance thing with me. I had never been to one of these places. So I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't touch certain areas but she let me put my hands on her waist and she rubbed her boobs across my face several times. These were Playboy bunny quality too. Damn I wish I wasn't already so frigging drunk! Anyway when the second one came over I let her do her thing for a minute or two and then sent her over to do Rose. Watching her lap dance my wife was a bigger turn on than when they did me! They have some places in the city where the girls don't wear anything. ......... Next time! :phat But yeah go for learning it. It’s a turn on when my wife dances for me.

5. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Any man would enjoy (me at least), as longf as you do it right, otherwise it wont go so well :uhh: .

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Didnt know there could be a wrong way to get a lap dance...lol

7. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Thanks for the input guys :) I think when I can I am going to set something up. And yeah, I don't know if there is a "wrong" way but I am sure a person could be awkward. This is why the lesson ;) I'm sure I could shake it in front of him & get the general thing down but there is an art to it. I figure I may as well make the most of it.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

That is so true. The DVD I have shows how a simple turn-around, or an over the shoulder glance can be 'done' or 'done right'. It shows you how to take steps toward your 'intended lap', and how to 'properly' remove clothing - in a way that is flowing, and sexy, and teasing - all at the same time.
    Anybody can walk up to their man and rub it all over his lap - but when done right it becomes an art....:brow

9. teamster145

Gold Member

If any of you lady's need someone to practice on just let me know. HA HA

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Rose is good at it too! A lesson or two helps but she has a natural ability.:brow