Lady Wants Husband Back

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Logger

Gold Member

On a more restrained forum, I read the posts of a lady who has a 10 year old son, who wants to get her husband back. She is living in the family house, and her husband has an apartment, and has been keeping the son, except for weekends, and holidays. The lady says she has been trying to be alluring to her husband, but her husband apparently is intersted in another woman. I just thought I would post her problem here, and see what sort of advice anyone might have for the lady.

The son seems rooting for the parents to get back together. I would suggest that the lady start making her self available in the mornings, or whatever cycle her husband peaks at, and get things back together, and view pronography together.

This situation comes up on other forums, and I thought I would post it here. Another forum I have not spent much time on is divorcebusting. com.

If someone hs some better ideas, I can invite the lady here, to read ideas that are not too welcome on some conservative forums.