[Ask a Girl] lady on balcony next to me in towel!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by benca1, Sep 20, 2010.

1. benca1

benca1 New Member

I have a lady who lives across from me and yesterday I was cleaning windows in apartment and I look out the window im cleaning and see here in a towel and a towel on her head..... she has nothing else on.. she is sitting there smoking a cig.. and she lets the left side of the towel kinda fall when she leans over to get her phone.... my question is if I were to bring this up one day when getting out of my car or something what could I say and not be offensive.... i mean i loved it .. she knows that I have a gf and I have never talked to her before or anything .. she is around 43 and I am 29...... not trying to date her or anything but would like to amuse her and show her that she is still impressing people........ ladies what could this lady being doing? and what could I say to her if I were out there without her feeling offended or think I am hitting on her.. while telling her that I loved it and keep doing what you are doing because you still got it .

2. Meee

Gold Member

Keep it your little secret. Masturbate about it in private.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I think, hon, that the towel just fell away as she leaned over to get her phone. If you have never talked to her, you probably shouldn't start now, especially since you don't want to date her or anything, and because you have a girlfriend.

I appreciate the fact, being in my 40's, that you think she still "has it", but it would be rude and crass for you to mention it to her since you don't know her.

If it gets to the point that she is flashing you frequently, flirting, going out of her way to talk to you or bump into you, then you may have a reason to bring it up.

#3 FlirtyChick, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:lol:lol:lol

5. benca1

benca1 New Member

cool thanks on the comment flirty chick ...... and MEEE that was funny......

6. benca1

benca1 New Member

also another point or question is why would you sit on the balcony naked with it blowing up and open if you know there are peoples windows and balconies right in front of you? Not meaning that in a bad way just ..would a girl just do that just because or actually trying to show off a bit ?

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

She may be trying to show off a bit, but who knows? My patio is private, and I have been out there in my towel. I also walk around in the buff, sometimes with the window shades up. I know that at any minute someone could see me, but I don't do it for that reason....I just am comfy with my body and don't think about "flashing" the cute young neighbors, or the old ones for that matter.

Some weekends I actually walk out to my car (right in front of my place) in my long tshirt and no bra because I need to fetch something. Could that be construed as showing off??? :)

8. benca1

benca1 New Member

lol she has done that many times to .. tshirt and no bra ... in the morning early.......lol are you sure you arent her???????

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Do you know how many times I run around without a bra on?
    Bras suck when you're just lazing around the house. That doesn't mean we're trying to be slutty or show off anything, it means we're being comfortable.

10. benca1

benca1 New Member

oh i know that .. i was just picking with flirty on that one......

11. igor

Gold Member

Forget it. Don't say anything and just enjoy the memory.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Same question, different thread on May 27th.
    Benca1, if you don't want to get tagged as a troll, you need to find something else to talk about.

Just try to think of something new next time, okay.

#12 HardRocker, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  13. benca1

benca1 New Member

will do .......... you got it . sorry for the confusion.......

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Damn, I am busted. YES, I am your MILF neighbor!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Off Topic: I HATE BRAS!!

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I agree 100% with Meee.

17. disneydad

disneydad New Member

Call me old fashioned but it seems sort of creepy to be watching someone like that. My mom caught a nieghbor at her window once... not good.

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:lol Good point!

19. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I'm going to offer some advise that has really helped a couple of my friends out in both their relationships and everyday lives. When dealing with women, you should operate from a very simple set of premises that seem to be pretty universal.

Women are smart. And they know what they are doing.

Now, this is not always true. Just like if my lady tried going out and changing the oil in my truck, she'd have no idea what she was doing... but in everyday life, most women have pretty much mastered conducting themselves and behaving exactly the way they want to.

There are several men who operate off of the premise that women are not as smart as men. These men are stupid. Women are simply different, and thus view the world differently. They have a completely different dynamic among their gender and have developed an entire skill set of communication, reinforcement, personal conduct, trust, and loyalty that goes completely over our heads... the best thing you can do is just to take comfort and acceptance in the fact that "I know that it exists, and I know that I don't understand it," and try to move forward from there.

Back to my point. Taking this into consideration, this woman very likely knows exactly what she is doing and is smart enough to know that there is probably someone looking when she does it. Perhaps this excites her. Maybe she is excited by the idea of exciting others in a low-risk, voyeuristic sort of way. I would not be overtly obvious about my seeing it, or bring it up to her because if this is the case, you could completely ruin the voyeuristic dynamic and then it would no longer be exciting for her, and by extension you.

So... in conclusion:
    1. She very likely knows exactly what she's doing.
    2. Don't bring it up. You could ruin it.
    3. Listen to Meee! and enjoy it as it is probably intended and don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

~Steve