Lady Love...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by miss_nastyass, Jun 6, 2007.

1. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

I hope you enjoy reading this little story. It's a true story of my first sexual experience with a woman, and I just felt the need to share it.

“This is all up to you,” she says, sensing my nervousness, “We won’t do anything you aren’t comfortable with. It’s all about what you want.” I can’t stop my body’s quiver of anticipation as we look into each others eyes. I have dreamed of this for so long, but this is real. So real. “I want to be with a woman, to be loved by a woman.” Taking a deep breath I tell her, “I want you to teach me.” The smell of her hair envelopes me, her sweet breath caresses my face as we lean in for that first magical kiss, so soft, almost shy. I can feel the heat off her body; it is trembling just like my own. She rubs her hands down my back to my hips, pulling our bodies together. I can feel her hard nipples pressing into my warm breasts, as I am sure she too can feel mine. As if reading my thoughts, she slowly moves one hand up to gently cup my breast, massaging, kneading. Her palm brushes my nipple, sending jolts of passion straight to my already throbbing clit. A soft moan escapes my lips as she dips her head to kiss my neck, her tongue leaving a hot trail down to my collar bone, then back to find my mouth, hungry for hers. Our kiss deepens as our passion for each other rises and we lay down on the bed, the sheets cold on our lust warmed bodies. She gently pushes me so that I am on my back, then pulls away, smiling down at me as she runs her index finger teasingly over my shoulder and down the side of my quivering breast. She lowers her head until I can feel her hot breath on my skin, her tongue gives my nipple the lightest of flicks, then circles it, before taking it in her mouth. Gently sucking and licking my rock hard nipple, she runs her hand down the length of my body, over my hip, softly massaging the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. As she moves her attention to the other nipple and my own moans of pleasure fill my ears, she brushes her fingers over my mound. Without conscious thought, I open my legs slightly to allow her to explore me. She moves her mouth back up to mine and our lips meet hungrily, tongues probing, tasting, her hand rubbing and teasing my aching pussy. Once again as if reading my mind, she slips one finger between the folds of my wet pussy, the sensation of her finger sliding over my clit forcing my body over the edge and my first orgasm erupts inside me. Pressing on my clit with her finger, she allows me to ride my body’s waves of passion, murmuring her approval. Slowly, my orgasm subsides and I float back to reality. “I want to taste you”, she says breathlessly into my hair, and without waiting for an answer, her mouth begins its downward journey, tasting my skin as she kisses my neck, down between my breasts and over my belly. She moves to beside the bed and kneels between my legs, spreading them so that she can gaze upon me. She kisses my inner thigh, over my pussy to the other side and back, her hot breath setting my skin on fire. My body begins to quiver as her tongue caresses the folds of my cunt, sucking the lips of my pussy gently into her mouth. As her tongue flicks over my clit my body spasms, “oh yes” I gasp and tilt my pelvis toward her mouth in open invitation. I feel her tongue gently probing my dripping hole as her fingers find my clit, rubbing softly around my sensitive bud. “Mmm” she says, moving her tongue back to my clit. She begins to rhythmically flick and massage my clit with her tongue, building the pressure in my wet pussy until I once again explode, my body writhing and bucking, animal-like sounds coming from my mouth as my orgasm consumes me. As the intense waves of my orgasm ease, she moves back up onto the bed, laying with one leg over mine. I can feel her heat and wetness pressed against me, her hand still fondling between my legs as she brings her lips to mine, and I taste myself as our tongues invade each others mouths. Slowly, gently she slips a finger into my slick cunt, then a second, the muscles of my pussy gripping her fingers tight as she slides them in and out, my juices coating her fingers, dripping down her hand and down between my ass cheeks. She fucks my pussy with her fingers as her thumb finds my hard clit and begins to rub in time. The warmth inside me is growing again as I start to push myself down on her thrusting fingers, arching my back and grinding my pelvis against her hand. I feel my pussy start to convulse around her fingers and again I lose myself in ecstasy, as an orgasm stronger than anything ever before is let loose through my body. Her fingers still deep inside me as over and over my body succumbs to the passion, the sweat dripping off both our bodies making more wet patches on the sheets. As the intensity of my orgasm passes and my breathing slows she gently removes her fingers from my pussy and our lips come together in a long, soft kiss, earlier lust now replaced with satisfaction. She moves her body off mine only to pull me, limp and exhausted, toward her to spoon, wrapping her arm around me, her hand cupping my breast. “Now sleep”, she whispers into my shoulder, kissing a line to my neck, before snuggling into my back as we both drift off to sleep, anticipating the next step in my teaching…

2. alex5219

alex5219 New Member

Wow, that was hot. I'd love to read more.

3. secsgod

secsgod New Member

mmmmmmmmmm, that was exceptional, wish i was there to join u both.

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

damn...got me nice and hard over here, well done

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Wow! That was really good!

6. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I think you may have motivated me to write some more! :D

7. nudist-Jenna

nudist-Jenna New Member

That was amazing and a huge turn-on.

8. BeastlyT22

BeastlyT22 New Member

Very Nice

9. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

thanx for making cum :)

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, very hot!!! I felt like I was there with the two of you!

11. dean159

dean159 New Member

Very hot

12. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne New Member

Very hot...Tender sex, 2 women...Steamy... Well done.

13. cook74

Gold Member

:pics

OMG! I really loved it, thank you. Theres nothing more beautiful for me than two women making love. I wish you posted some pics.:drool

14. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Mmmmm that was hot! Are you going to add to it?

15. xXRachelXx

xXRachelXx New Member

damn it, that really turned me on, me and my girlfriend will soon make love for the first time with eachother, just reading it was a real turn on cant wait for it to really happen..