Ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyScorp, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe I am strange ? lol

I have a few guys write to me...some send me pics of their penises and ask "is it okay" etc etc....(always wanted to be a sex therapist)

If I was honest with them I would rather see their eyes or the mouths or their hair (especially if its long and flowing)....

I adore sex and affection and letting it go and rocking and rolling with a lover....but the dick in yer face really doesnt do it for me. I like other stuff too.

The guy I write to in the States who ive become very close to...well he has never sent me a pic of his cock...only of him fully clothed and wow...i really really fancy hm...he has long hair too!!!!!!

What I am trying to say is.....sometimes I think men are a little misled about what women really like and what does it for them....

Cocks are great......I love them....

BUT....

I need more than that....intellect, sensuality, humour, heart and soul, romance etc etc

Does anyone feel the same or am I just a very strange Celtic Witch?

lol

[​IMG]

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, I can't tell you how many "Check out my penis!" threads we've had here at :sf but it is a lot. Guys are really concerned about their penises more so than they really should be. Whenever we get a new "What do you think of my penis" post, my first thought is always, "Okay, it's a penis. What does your face look like?" Most women aren't as concerned about their penises as much as they think we are, and certainly never as much as they are.

It's silly but what can you do? The boys and their toys are inseparable.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hahaha......

tis true girl, tis true....

maybe men are just more shallow than women....lol

*nervously awaits shower of bullets*

fucking love men......but sometimes.....???

I would be far more seduced by a guy who is a little more mysterious and holds back somewhat....

That would make me so horny, that I would then wanna jump him...

Just a little skill involved...a little more subtlety hey fellas........?

Oh yeah and less of the penis obsessions hey?

haha

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Now waits to see the first guy to think......Im gonna jump in an do this and they will love me for it....although his first thought would of maybe been to show his dick hehehe

But seriously arnt female as preocupied wit htheir bodies as us guys are......dont you think about if your breasts were larger or smaller. you hips an buts slightly more rounded or slightly less and other such silly concerns some females have...both sexs have some issues with their bodies....

An yes i am one of those blokes that posted their dic pics up...as have others to, and yes each of those posts pretty much got lots of looks at, and it must just be the guys that look at them..Im not having a go or trying to annoy here...

Gals have posted their bodies in this forum quite a bit, nothing wrong with that guys like it, in fact i think most guys love it...we work differently ( the 2 sex's that is ) males are quite insecure , even those that say they are not , have issues but dont say they have..

I like to look at women clothed and unclothed i cant help that, im not insecure about what i have below, although i do have many other issues in my mind..

I got nothing agaisnt any of the female posters in this Forum ...
    And if my pictures offended any of you then im sorry..whats done is done i can not roll back the clock..

And yes a lot of guys wish to be loved for their minds and their bodies, but our penis's are unfortuantly a part of our bodies ....and i posted pics of me first b4 anything else hehehe

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Kronnie

I dont see many pics here of women's vaginas........do you........? Or women saying...does this look too big or small to you?

And i wouldnt put you in the category as penis obsessed tbh....you are far more tuned in to the female psyche...arent you?

I just want men to feel less under pressure about their genitals lol....and to realise that size aint the b all and end all.

:)

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Of course we females are often preoccupied with our bodies, but that seldom drives a woman to introduce herself by beginning, "How to you like my pussy?" thread. If a female does that, I think even most men would raise their eyebrows and think, "Whoa, she's forward."
    NOT that the men would mind ;) ;)

The last thing I want to do is be overly critical of the people who have shared themselves so intimately on this forum, and I don't think Scorp meant to do that either.

I think she was simply pointing out that most women like a little left to the imagination, and men should realize that if what they really want is to impress or turn a woman on, they should leave something for her to long after :p

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh NK

You got it in ONE......!!!!!!

Thanks daaaaarling....:)

Mystery for sure is SUCH a turn on.......

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I have to agree i think. While i'm not about to complain about the many gorgeous cocks that get posted, and i do find them a turn on, i would find them even more of a turn on if i knew the man behind them. A cock on it own is never going to beat a man as a whole.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

If I had ever thought that my cock was all there was to show for me, I'd have died from shame years ago! LOL
    Modern young men seem to think that women are impressed with cocks, but there's one thing I learned many years ago and that's most women are more interested in what is attached to the cock and how the owner uses it.

We get lots of cock pics posted to us on the swinger site, some of the guys make the excuse by saying that women ask for them, well guys, I have something to tell you and I hope the ladies here agree with me!?!?
    Women are only interested in how good it feels for those rare moment that you're able to use it to satisfy them!
    The rest of the time you're just someone to pay the bills and look good on their arm when you take them out to a dinner, dance or someone elses wedding.

In the full knowledge that this won't cure life's problem that males have, I remain,

Elvis

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:rofl
    Love that, Elvis.. :lol

Exactly. The benefits of simply having a larger penis just don't outweigh the knowledge and passion to use the thing properly in the first place! :)

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

OK Naughty Knickers, how do we convince the ever outcoming male population, or female?

It's much like your granny telling you how to get a stain out of clothes, the new generation won't know, it's a Catch 22 situation?

Something that I would consider worthwhile as a permanent internet sticky.

PS: I like your sig, it's more important than sex!!!

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

How to convince up and comers that the cliche, "It's not the tool, it's how you use it!" is 100% true? Beyond me.

"Damnit Elvis, I'm a sex fiend not a diplomat!"
    :lol

(I don't know if my attempt to rip off a Star Trek quote worked very well, but do know that was my intent, I was just being funny, not cursing you ;))

I've been baffled by the male fixation with his penis since observing my son as a newborn, grabbing, pinching, yanking his,.. wincing, his face showing obvious pain, .. but returning to garb, pinch, yank, etc., regardless.

:shrug

There seems to be a force of nature at work here... :lol

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Absolutely!!!! :D :lol

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*shrugs* Or perhaps peoplein genera tend to be shallow, foolish, and ignorant. We live in a world now where people don't pay the costs for being those things. It's always someone elses fault.

Personally I'm sick of the "ZOMGWTFBBQ How does my Penis look?" threads. Not only are they annoying in the sense that people spam their post count just so they can put up a picture of their package but also in the sense that unbeknownst to them, most women don't find a solitary picture of male genitalia all that attractive.

So yes SexyScorp, I'm totally with you on this one. People tend to be shallow morons, even I have my moments. :lol

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Perhaps, since the guys are so fixated on penis size, they should PM each other with the proverbial picture and question, instead of us :sf Babes! :lol I suppose they would then get a TRUTHFUL answer instead of one tempered with motherly kindness.

And as far as the ones that "Spot Post", in order to get the priviledge to put up their Portrait in the Adult Media section..... it really makes it so much more enjoyable and interesting if we all get to know you first. Character, humor, sensitivity (or not :))....

What I'm saying is: An average, normal, everyday penis on someone who has proven himself to be intelligent, articulate, kind, REAL, etc..... makes a greater impression on us women than the ones that look like dildos , but are connected to "No-name, No-face, Nobodies" . :shrug It's just the way we are.

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Oh damnit, I don't qualify ... I'm not kind .... :cry

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Ah, Rose... She never fails :lol

18. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Just reaching for my camera....

Click....

Now Rose and NK........do you think my $%*& is too small............??

lol

A1 lol

19. Elvis

Elvis Member

Nah, looks too big from where I'm sitting!:yell

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Gee, Scorp, if only it had bells n whistles and blinking lights.... lol :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.