Ladies?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BiBiBaby, Feb 7, 2004.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Where are the Bi ladies? I'm really looking for someone to talk to about it. all my childhood friends dissaprove except my best friend.... but i haven't made any friends in college that i'm comfortable enough with to discuss it.... i am very happy ina straight relatioinship right now but i'd still like a girl who i could connect with

2. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

I'm here....not currently in a relationship of any kind, but always looking to make new like minded friends.

3. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

Same here sweetheart...it is a massive fantasy of mine and something I hopefully will be able to fulfill someday. I'm in a straight relationship (for almost 10 years) but I enjoy looking at other girls and could only imagine how it would make me feel sexually. I think it also adds spice to my relationship with my partner as he's aware of my fantasies. Don't get me wrong I love men and having sex with a man...but just maybe my fantasy of being with a girl will come true some day. Even just the thought of talking dirty with a girl gets me hot :drool

4. faith

faith New Member

Me too. I have always had boyfriends in the past. But recently have wanted to try it out with a girl. I fantasize that I may have the chance of a three some with my current man, but will have to see.

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I wouldn't exactly recommend a threesome unless you're REALLY comfortable with your man and trust him to the utmost extent. I thought I did. Would have trusted him with my life. but after we had a 3 some i was so extremely uncomfortable, constantly felt as if he were about to leave me. especially when the other girl was around

6. Logger

Gold Member

Threesomes

Dear BiBiBaby,

I copied your post to a thread under marriage, started by Iceangel802. Iceangel has been married 6 months, and has thoughts of threesomes with her husband.

I asked for ideas on how to make that work, as I see some possible pitfalls.

Are you still with the guy? Have you had any more threesomes? Have other problems developed besides your feeling uncomfortable with the other woman?

Blessings,

Logger

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

No, I'm not with him anymore. I left him after a miscarraige. And it wasn't just the other woman i was uncomfortable with (she was a childhood/close friend and one of the few who understand where i come from on this topic) it was him too. i felt inadequate...as if i wouldn't ever be enough for him again.
    i haven't had other 3 somes... still comes up in fantasies but i plan to leave it there from now on... i realize human beings may not be programmed to be monogamous but i'll stick to one at a time.

8. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

ive also wondered how it woudl be to be with a woman. im open to the idea of experimenting. i have a boyfriend and love him very much and would like to share this with him.. i hope to one day surprise him with a 3some. lol.but im qurious too. lately ive been having dreams about a sexual experience with another woman and my bf.

9. se415

se415 New Member

New to the board

Hi,

I'm new to this board. I'm a bisexual woman and married to a wonderful husband who understands even though he's straight.

I was searching for someplace to talk to others about my bisexuality and found this board and BiBiBaby's message.

A little about me... I'm 34, I've been bi all my life, but only realized it for what it was in my late teens. I've only recently become more comfortable with 'coming out' to those I know (although, I'd never be able to tell my mother!) I don't blatently state that I'm bi, but I'm more relaxed in my talk and I don't try to 'hide' and watch what I say anymore.

I'm just looking for other bi's to talk with and share experiences/knowledge/etc with.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.

~~se415

10. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

Hi se415 =)

11. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Hi,
    I'm a 27 year old married to a wonderful man. I'm very happy with him and the intimacy that we share, but I have always been shall I say curious? My husband knew this before we were married...as it was one of a million things we discussed before we were married.
    MY problem is this..I'm a jealous person and although the thought of him being with another woman turns me on, I don't know that I could actually have a threesome. I would LOVE to explore my sexuality with my husband...Ohhh it's just so hard to explain. I just don't know exactly how to handle it! Any Ideas?

Vampie

12. se415

se415 New Member

Hey there,

Da_Vamp, that's a hard one for me... I've never been jealous. I've always had the attitude that if the guy wants someone else, I can't change his mind and I'm not begging to keep him... But with my husband, he and I trust each other completely, we communicate (just about the most important thing in a relationship!) and we know that after anything that we do, it's US that we're coming home to.

For example, when we finally find the right person to have a threesome with, he knows that I love him and I know that he loves me... we've commited to each other and no added person will change that.

If you really want to have the threesome, talk about your feelings... both of you... make sure that you're comfortable with how each other feels and how each of you would 'see' that other person... make sure that it's someone you BOTH feel comfortable with. Lay down rules if you have to, but don't be too restrictive otherwise it won't be fun.

Remember that it's supposed to fun and enjoyable for all parties involved. I've had threesomes before... both being one of the people in the original relationship and being the third party brought in. They were all wonderful experiences and I never once worried about what was going to happen afterwards. But there was always a lot of communication before hand.

Think about it and make sure you're going to be ok with it... if not, then I'd say don't do it, but it really can be a wonderful and passionate experience.

~~se415

13. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

i also wanted to have a 3some with my bf. ive had female experiences nothing big though i wanna have sex with another woman im very qurious. however i really would like to experience this with my bf we;ve disscused it and were both ok we just don't know any females that would be willing.. any ideas about how we can find a girl?

14. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Thank you soooo much for your advice se415!!!
    You're a pretty smart Chick ya know that? <wink>
    Anyways,
    Thanks again!!!!

Vampie

15. se415

se415 New Member

Thanks, Vampie... anytime... hope it works out for you. Believe me, after being around the block a few times and tripping over the same bumps, you figure a few things out!! hee hee hee And I'm blessed with a wonderful husband too!!

Nataleigh, Wish I knew!! that's one 'bump' I haven't figured out yet... where to find the right girl? I usually have left that up to the guy... most of my girlfirends are straight (or haven't admitted anything to me, that is) and I'm no good at telling if someone is or isn't bi or gay... my husband teases me about turning on my "gaydar" and I just tell him it's on the fritz!! LOL

~~se415

16. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi there BiBi Baby feel free to chat about anything maybe we'll have a connection even if it is only text :D I don't know any bi girls where r they???

17. purplefaery25

purplefaery25 New Member

hey vamp, i was the same way until we actually had a threesome...its hard to accomodate each person so no one feels left out. i made some ground rules going in on what i felt and what was going to happen (yes i am a control freak) but it helped in the jealousy department...its was great sex and though there was a little jealousy had by me they said that each was equally satisfied and didnt feel left out at all...i even got comfortable to the point that i let them be together alone...and no jealousy was had becuase my rules were followed...if your interested in talking more email me and we can talk more...

purplefaery25

18. oh confused one

oh confused one New Member

im also new to this board. im 17 and only recently started getting these feelings for other girls mostly these 2 girls in my class. ive been looking on the internet for a place where i could get info and advice from others that were going through the same sort of thing and i finally found this place, i think its great and would really appreciate any help and advice from anyone who is willing to help, i am also willing to try and help anyone who asks and would really like to keep in contact with someone in the same sort of position as me like bibibaby. so if anyone wants to talk you could just email me on tashie_2000@hotmail.com

19. -G-

-G- New Member

I just want to say kudos to you bisexual women who aren't afraid to admit it. Not only are you true to your feelings but you fuel our fantasies as well......

20. odyssey05

odyssey05 New Member

I can't say i'm bi-sexual...because i've never been w/another women...

but I've only told about 2 friends...I find it hard to discuss w/other ppl..as they may not understand.