Ladies..?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Howie_t, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

lately I have been getting mixed messages on this and would like to know your answers Please!I have been alot of ladies talk about they don't like this because it gets too messy,So you ladies mind telling me how you feel about this?

1.Do you ladies really enjoy letting or having your man or guy whom you are having sex with cum inside of you?

2.If so,What's about it that you enjoys? You mind telling it?

3.Do you ever get or have the desire for a man to cum inside of you? whether it's your hubby,boyfriend or the guy you are out on a date with.

Greatly Appreciated
    Howie_t

#1 Howie_t, Jan 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  2. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

1. I depends, most of the time I do.

2. When he does I like it because he gets a little bit more aggressive with his pumping and gets rougher as well.

3. I dont have a desire for him to cum in me. Its not a need for me. I let him choose where he cums.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Not having to worry about pregnancy, of course, I love for Thorn to cum in me.
    I love the feeling of the hot cum, and I can feel his cock swell right before it happens, and it is an incredible turn-on!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Damn, in current my two year relationship, we've only done this once, and I loved it, as did he. I had wanted to do that for awhile, but one night, we just went for it. Thank goodness we didn't get unlucky that time, and I don't think we're doing that anymore because of the worry factor, but I loved it. Though I like it anywhere he cums.

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

My sentiments EXACTLY!:brow

6. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

1. i truly enjoy it, and he does too

2. i enjoy it for a number of reasons, because it makes it more intimate, and you dont have to stop because hes about to cum and its just more natural and i like to keep the flow of things goin

3. yes i do sometimes get the desire since i dont always do it.. its risky and sometimes i just wanna feel his love juices inside me and his pulsating member letting it all out in between my thick thighs...

hope that helped

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Heck yeah! I can't imagine not liking it! :eyes

Why?.. Well....
    I love feeling him get more and more stiff while he pumps in and out of me,..
    I love grabbing his butt and/or spreading my legs wider and pushing him deeper inside me ... just to drive him over the edge,.. just to coax that nice hot burst of cum from his throbbing cock...
    Delicious :)
    And it just keeps going and going! Those seconds feel like an eternity when you're so excited, your senses so aware...I get to feel him unload and flow into me, and feel his cock spasm and twitch again and again as he fills me up...

Damn... What's not to like about that? :)

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've never been able to tell when a guy ejaculates, so the physical aspect is not what makes it special for me. It's the emotional intimacy of sharing your partner's moment of release, knowing that your body is fulfilling a primal, designated purpose (to receive your lover's cum), and having part of him inside even after you've both collapsed in each other's arms.

Very lovely :)

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Most women I know dont actually feel it cumming inside of them

As Blue said, its the intimacy (and lust and passion that are felt well for me anyway)

I really love it tho when my lover says "I'm cumming".....that really does it for me so I can shout back at him "cum, cum, cum....now now NOW"!!!

Bossy bitch that I am!

lol

10. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

1. yeh i love it when he cums in me.

2. his hot cum in me is amazing

3. he can cum in me or on me all depends on the mood - either is good

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I actually prefer that my man finishes inside me. I'm on the pill so there's little danger of me becoming pregnant, and it's a lot less messy that way. My ex-boyfriend used to pull out and squirt it right on my pubic hair, and then I had the pleasure of cleaning it off. So now, no thanks. Do it inside, please.

12. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

It just feels really good. The way he slams into you right when hes cumming and shooting it all inside. Its so hot. I love the feeling so much.

13. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I REALLY want to thank you sooo much ladies.
    Again Thanks,
    Howie_t

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm really surprised to see you say that. I just assumed she could feel the spasms of ejaculation, just as I feel her quiver when she cums. I'll have to ask sometime... the things I don't know never fail to amaze me. That's my favorite way to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.